Mickey on Satan TV

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Mickey Stewart has turned his hand to Punditry currently on Satan TV in the "Full SPL".

Should be interesting with regards a recent penalty decision methinks.

Mickey Stewart has turned his hand to Punditry currently on Satan TV in the "Full SPL".

Should be interesting with regards a recent penalty decision methinks.

at least mikey can string a decent sentence together, unlike some of the usual monosyllabic half-wits you see being interviewed or in television studios, the kris boyds, barry fergusons, scott browns and many others of this world.

at least mikey can string a decent sentence together, unlike some of the usual monosyllabic half-wits you see being interviewed or in television studios, the kris boyds, barry fergusons, scott browns and many others of this world.

John Hartson is a case in point.

What the feck does he bring to the programme other than to remind us what a fecking brainless halfwit he is ?

If he didn't play for one of the uglies Sultana wouldn't touch him with a 40 yard bargepole with sheeite on the end.

Romanov Stole My Pension

We've all seen the blatant dives by nakamura, ferguson, maloney etc. but now that Stewart has admitted to playing for it he'll soon be getting almost the same treatment as Mikoliunas

Well said Mickey. You played for it and this time it never worked out. Never a pen.

Utter nonsense, he said there was contact and every player in that situation is going to claim a penalty.

MackaysCentreSpot
Utter nonsense, he said there was contact and every player in that situation is going to claim a penalty.

I think he said that he anticipated contact.

As someone else said he more or less stated he dived without actually coming out and saying it.

He anticipated contact and went down but no contact came so he dived.

Would you expect any player in that position to do the same as he did on Sat................Yes of course you would.

Just this time he did not get away with it.

Paranoid. Deluded. Mental.

Fair play to Mikey for fronting up. But his dive was shameful.

Och I don't think it's anywhere near the truly shameful bracket. If the keeper had stepped back a yard and he still goes down ( Broadfoot style ) then aye it's shameful ..............Mikey just 'made the most of it' :rolleyes:

Having watched the BBC footage I certainly don't think the keeper dare claim he was pulling his hands away and that's certainly not how I saw it. It would have to go into the 'seen them given' category for me

Of course I'd rather not see any gamesmanship from Hearts players but we have to live in the real world where it is going to happen regardless

Och I don't think it's anywhere near the truly shameful bracket. If the keeper had stepped back a yard and he still goes down ( Broadfoot style ) then aye it's shameful ..............Mikey just 'made the most of it' :rolleyes:

Having watched the BBC footage I certainly don't think the keeper dare claim he was pulling his hands away and that's certainly not how I saw it. It would have to go into the 'seen them given' category for me

Of course I'd rather not see any gamesmanship from Hearts players but we have to live in the real world where it is going to happen regardless

If Lee Miller had done the same thing at the other end, I doubt we would have been so philosophical about it. The other thing is that it will harm us in future games, where Mikey is likely going to have to lose a limb in order to get a decision inside the box.

Era Macaroons

Way off the mark again:o

I've watched it quite a few times now and I'm still undecided if the keeper makes (very light) contact with Mickeys left foot. My initial reaction at the time was dive. However the ref didn't even hesitate pointing to the spot.

Archived