dominoes or pizza hut??

90JHaston

prefer to get one of the big barstewarding ones out of the supermarket.

about a quarter of the price without a pint of grease on it.

Dominos Pizza delivered is the best. I find that Pizza Hut lacks flavour and the crust is often filled with air with the cheese also bubbling.

Dominos is the daddy however as an employee of Pizza Hut I would say our pizza are much better with a better toppings:dough ratio due to our small 6inchers.

Dominos also do BBQ sauce base second to none with pepperoni and peppers.

jamboinglasgow

pizza hut for the stuffed crust pizzas, its all i ever get, though the chicago town stuffed crust take away pizza is just as good, well worth buying when they can be a 1/4 of the price.

Both ****e.

used to like Caprice (sp), here in Musselburgh, but their pizzas are now dripping with grease so don't bother with pizzas any more.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

There is a chippy near Ferry Road that is doing something like metre long pizzas at the moment.

You have to phone 24 hours in advance to order one!

Got to check that out like.

W.T.F the OP asked whats better, Dominos or Pizza Hut? We have had previous threads where everyone has said their prefered pizza shop, the OP is not asking your opinion on whether papa johns is better or whether both Dominos and Pizza hut are ****e, he is asking if you have a choice of either Pizza Hut or Dominos which one would you chose!

So back to the OP's question Dominos for me everytime.

W.T.F the OP asked whats better, Dominos or Pizza Hut? We have had previous threads where everyone has said their prefered pizza shop, the OP is not asking your opinion on whether papa johns is better or whether both Dominos and Pizza hut are ****e, he is asking if you have a choice of either Pizza Hut or Dominos which one would you chose!

deep breath, count to 10 and relaaax....

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Papa Johns for me every time

Had a stuffed crust from Pizza Hut last week, possibly the gashest pizza ever, the cheese in the stuffed crust goes solid in about 5 minutes and then tastes like window mastic

Papa John's All The Meats for me every time

Papa Johns is still better tho

Sheriff Fatman

Neither, they are both frozen rubbish. Make them yourself from scratch and find out what a real pizza tastes like.

Ok, I'm biased, I worked for Pizzaland for years until Pizza Hut took them over. We started with flour, yeast, water and whole vegetables. Pizza Hut didn't even trust their staff to slice mushrooms or make dough and gave us bags of frozen pre-sliced mushrooms and frozen dough.

chester copperpot

Best- Domino's Pizza.

Worst - Domino's Pizza.

Most Consistent - Pizza Hut.

I find you either get a great pizza oot of Domino's, or a honking one.

Doctor FinnBarr
Best- Domino's Pizza.

Worst - Domino's Pizza.

Most Consistent - Pizza Hut.

I find you either get a great pizza oot of Domino's, or a honking one.

Tapa's bars are great!

:107years:

There is a chippy near Ferry Road that is doing something like metre long pizzas at the moment.

You have to phone 24 hours in advance to order one!

Got to check that out like.

Aye thats Pizza Bizzare along Golden Acre that does the metre long pizza..

Domineos is better than pizza hut, and plus you dont have to wait ages for your pizza from domineos to be deliverd.. I usally recive it within 15-20 mins from ordering it. Plus they do a good sundried tomato and herb pizza sauce..;)

Pizza Hut just doesn't taste like a pizza at all. Domino's everytime for the pepperoni...lash it was tabasco sauce and it's a winner!

Aye thats Pizza Bizzare along Golden Acre that does the metre long pizza..

Domineos is better than pizza hut, and plus you dont have to wait ages for your pizza from domineos to be deliverd.. I usally recive it within 15-20 mins from ordering it. Plus they do a good sundried tomato and herb pizza sauce..;)

they did a 24" pizza as well which was surprisingly cheap.

Commander Harris

dominos.

I find you can actually taste the ingredients whereas Pizza Hut seems to just have a generic taste of nothingness.

Regal Kingston
they did a 24" pizza as well which was surprisingly cheap.

Pizza Bizarre is absolutely p1sh. You get a 24 inch pizza with the toppings for a 10 inch. Sparse is an understatement.

I'd say Dominos over 'pasta hut' - Good luck with that ?9.99 for pasta you could make better yourself!

Pizza Bazaar is definitely a case of quantity over quality, although the metre-long is worth it for novelty alone. I would recommend having a large living room and wide doors before ordering it !

Can't believe the, uh, panning Pizza Hut's getting on here. I think it's brilliant, and crucially, cheaper than Dominos. Dominos tastes good, but is as big a rip-off as any form of takeaway I can think of.

Can't believe the, uh, panning Pizza Hut's getting on here. I think it's brilliant, and crucially, cheaper than Dominos. Dominos tastes good, but is as big a rip-off as any form of takeaway I can think of.

Not as cheap as Asda!

Not as cheap as Asda!

Dude, live a little. Branch out. Try Sainsburys, at the very least... :)

Depends - think Domino's do better "walk-in" deals than Pizza Hut.

Dude, live a little. Branch out. Try Sainsburys, at the very least... :)

I have lived........... if by lived you mean tried every pizza establishment and supermarket pizza in the Edinburgh area! in saying that the caprice pizza's in musselburgh are cracking too!

Famous moes, an amazing pizza shop down here in brighton, the coleslaw is purple and the pizza's are amazing!!!

It's got to be Pizza Hut out of the two but the best pizza has to be Caprice in Musselburgh, before that Richard's at Kings Road (although think Richard works at Caprice now).

Also you can't beat ordering a pizza online from Pizza Hut.

this_is_my_story

DOMINO'S Wins hands down!! No Contest!

Put one away earlier, and it was just the job.:)

It's the gorgeousness of their tomato sauce that does it for me, Pizza Hut sucks!

Pizza Bazaar is definitely a case of quantity over quality, although the metre-long is worth it for novelty alone. I would recommend having a large living room and wide doors before ordering it !

I feel some ad hoc flat renovations are in order, hope to get finished in

time for Ramsays Cookalong on friday.I LOVE stuffing my face while watching

cookery programmes me!

Archived