Scotland Women Vs Russia Women

jamborory

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Final Score Scotland 2-3 Russia

Pauline Hamill 2 Goals For Scotland.

I thought you said Kim Little scored both goals?

I thought you said Kim Little scored both goals?

her number was on my sheet , but i look wrong, was my wee brothers fault.

I can confirm Hamill scored both. A good effort from us considering all of Russia's players are full-time. Scotland deserved a draw and would have got one were it not for two outstanding saves by the Russian goalie. Scotland boss admitted afterwards that our defence when faced with one-on-ones struggled. On the plus side, when she took charge three years ago, we were getting thrashed 6-0 by Russia.

On the downside, a big thumbs down to the numpties in the top far corner of the Wheatfield (next to the School End) who kicked off with a chorus of Hello, Hello. Thankfully the stewards intervened and carted off the ringleader. A UEFA and SFA presence as well as a full press box - what on earth were those morons thinking off? Yes it is a Scotland game but it was at our stadium and the club is effectively in charge of putting on this event. Giving some of our detractors ammunition is plain stupid.

Left at half time was too cold

score was 2-2 at the half

Kim Little Scoring Both for scotland.

[mod edit]

Was Sean Connery no sitting next to you?

What kind of crowd was there?

Considering most of the Scotland Ladies play for Hibs Ladies, they were probably Hibbee bawbags.

and probably them singing Hello Hello trying to get Tynie in the news again.:hobofish:

Considering most of the Scotland Ladies play for Hibs Ladies, they were probably Hibbee bawbags.

and probably them singing Hello Hello trying to get Tynie in the news again.:hobofish:

no they where not .

jamboinglasgow

does anyone else think that hearts may of tried to host this game to test the water for a possible ladies team from next season? I do and tin hat on I think it would be a good idea.

Jam Tarts 1874

I think Hearts should not host any more SFA matches and Hearts fans should not watch any SFA teams until they stop messing us about.

Any GHP (get her pumped) thoughts ?

There was quite a few good looking playing, as there was in the stands i felt so happy there women in the stand where attractive aswell.

Kim Little personal favourite.

Interestingly enough, I live 10 mins from Tynecastle and I could hear the crowd at 3pm when I was getting out my car! Only 1,400 there or something too.

What's the noise like from Slateford when there are 10 times the amount at our matches?! :o

I can confirm Hamill scored both. A good effort from us considering all of Russia's players are full-time. Scotland deserved a draw and would have got one were it not for two outstanding saves by the Russian goalie. Scotland boss admitted afterwards that our defence when faced with one-on-ones struggled. On the plus side, when she took charge three years ago, we were getting thrashed 6-0 by Russia.

On the downside, a big thumbs down to the numpties in the top far corner of the Wheatfield (next to the School End) who kicked off with a chorus of Hello, Hello. Thankfully the stewards intervened and carted off the ringleader. A UEFA and SFA presence as well as a full press box - what on earth were those morons thinking off? Yes it is a Scotland game but it was at our stadium and the club is effectively in charge of putting on this event. Giving some of our detractors ammunition is plain stupid.

Correct.

Little tits got right on MY tits

How much is she to buy? Wouldnt mind a slice off that pie.

dunno maybe you shoulda came and asked for her number :)

I went to an AWAY Scotland ladies match! We took a supporters bus down after the men failed yet again to qualify for the WC. We had cash saved up for Japan and Korea we no longer needed and went and watched them win their group down in Wales. (Not exactly the far east!) The Teabag tartan army was formed!

They played their home games at Livi then so we took in a few of them before deciding to follow them. Very entertaining. Normally winning by 4 goals. Julie Fleeting who didn't feature in the game at Tynie has an amazing goal scoring record.

The women's team have always been entertaining to watch and have been punching above their weight in international football for a few years now.

777789343a788949517b495131220l.jpg

Archived