Nade

vegas-voss

Is he being told to constantly just drift out wide and make no attempt to get into the middle of the box to try and score goals.Because for the whole of the 2nd half that he was on yesterday that is all he did.He would recieve a pass in the middle of the field lay it of the saunter out wide instead of trying to make his way into a scoring position.The big lad def has something about him(his control on the half way line near the end of the first half was brilliant) but there is no way he is going to bag us enough goals.I found myself wishing we had someone like Lee Miller yesterday not the greatest but a real handful and knows how to shoot.

Oooh give me a f'in break Nade (other than the miss at ER although he did score anyways but the ref unfairly chopped it off) has had 2 of his best games of his Hearts career.

Oooh give me a f'in break Nade (other than the miss at ER although he did score anyways but the ref unfairly chopped it off) has had 2 of his best games of his Hearts career.

Can you see him scoring goals ?

As i said he certainly has something about him and in the first half his hold up play was great but in the 2nd half when you needing a goal where is he floating about out on the wing hurting no ****.

I would not have a problem with Lee Miller back @ Tynecastle, we all know we need someone who can finish and he proved in his short time here, he knew where the back of the net was, I also suggested Scott McDonald before he went to join the Mhanks, we could have got him for a song.

We played everything down the right, so to get the ball he had to drift wider.

I'd rather it was Bruno doing the drifting and he stayed central, but I think its a product of the formation rather than himself.

Jambof3tornado

He is doing what all strikers low on confidence do,ie Kenny Miller,he is running into the corners to create for others . The sooner the gets a goal or 3 the better.

At least he can last 80 minutes plus now.;)

Is he being told to constantly just drift out wide and make no attempt to get into the middle of the box to try and score goals.Because for the whole of the 2nd half that he was on yesterday that is all he did.He would recieve a pass in the middle of the field lay it of the saunter out wide instead of trying to make his way into a scoring position.The big lad def has something about him(his control on the half way line near the end of the first half was brilliant) but there is no way he is going to bag us enough goals.I found myself wishing we had someone like Lee Miller yesterday not the greatest but a real handful and knows how to shoot.

for goodness sake, if he wasn't coming short looking for the ball or drifting into wide areas making himself available, he would be being crucified for being a lazy big steak bake muncher. if he's being asked to play up top on his jack then he's begun to actually put in the effort which is required. he would be a very different prospect if he had someone up there feeding off his hold up play or playing him in for chances himself. unfortunately for any striker at hearts, that isn't the system in operation at the moment.

thought nade was great yeasterday but needs a prtner up front with him as he is not a goal scorer, but he has definatly improved

He worked hard for the most part but should have scored instead of heading it over the bar, that was a really bad miss.

He stood back doing nothing as the Aberdeen player hit the bar then started arguing with the bench, as if he was in the right.

Still, he probably deserves to start the next game but if he does not score goals he will be dropped, he is given chances to do so.

Thunderstruck

I thought the big man had a great game yesterday and, judging by the applause that greeted many of his actions, so did most of the Jambos who were at the game yesterday.

His control, hold-up play and power on the ball, in very difficult conditions, were impressive and remember it was his touch that set up Lee Wallace for the goal. There was one touch on the half-way line at Wheatfied side where he took the ball shoulder height with his foot and two touches later was clear of the defender and able to lay off a good pass.

Dr Ian Malcolm

He's playing up front on his own - if all he did was make a beeline for the penalty box it wouldn't work. The whole system relies on your striker working the centre halfs, getting in to the channels and making the ball stick so support can arrive. He did this very well yesterday. The goals will come.

Nade had an excellent game yesterday. To me it's no coincidence that we have played better the last two games because we have Nade doing what Mole can't do; hold the ball up and bring people into the game. If we are playing one man up, the midfield is going to have to score it's fair share.

The Wicker Man

Hearts.tv did comment yesterday that he was being asked to play between the centre circle and the width of the 18yrd box - which was more suited to his style of play.

Drylaw Hearts

Nade is not, and never will be, an out and out goalscorer.

Neither will Jamie Mole.

And I suspect Mike Tullberg will fall into that same category.

Someone needs to tell the committee that signing 2 strikers capable of scoring a minimum of 10 goals each a season is imperative.

Also.....

Mole and Makela need to be punted in January.

Archived