• Ruben PALAZUELOS
    • Bruno AGUIAR
    • Christian NADE
    • Jamie MOLE
    • Deividas CESNAUSKIS
    • Audrius KSANAVICIUS

portobellojambo1

Time to vote again.

Two or three candidates from yesterday, but I will go with Christos Karipidis, who performed solidly once again in what is not his best position.

MODS - Could you sticky this please. Thank you

I'm a bit undecided:

- Bruno was great first half but tired in the second.

- Wallace scored a good goal and had a few other decent moves.

- Cesnauskis created lots of problems when he came on, and hit the post before Mole balooned over from 5 yards. He was only a sub.

- Nade was solid at holding the ball up but not very direct.

Concens:

- Balough - made some basis errors of judgement when the ball was crossed in the box.

- Miko - ineffective. Should have started with Cesnauskis, who is always more direct and delivers a better ball into the box.

- Zaliukas - Bombscare - cost us the first goal and nearly sold the derby last week. Drop him now and put Karipidis at the back.

Some decent performances. Karapidis, Aguiar, Nade and Wallace very good. Wallace's goal clinches it for me. (Such an improvement over the last 2 games!)

I don't think anyone really stood out I went with Karapidis, but I also thought Wallace, Johsson, Aguiar and Nade had good games. Miko played well up to getting booked for nothing. Chesny showed he should have got the nod as the new Kingston (for the rest of the season if Larry doesn't sort out his attitude please). Actually I think Chesny on the right and Miko on the left would have made more sense than Miko on the right and Ruben on the left.

Overall it was a good team peformance that was crying out for a penalty box predator. It's a bit annoying that we have dropped 4 points out of 6 in the last week simply due to not having someone who can score goals. Glad Csaba has finally spotted the problem mind, maybe he'll do something about it.

Lee Wallace for me.

Last week and yesterday were massive improvements on earlier displays.

Topped off with a cracking goal.

Well done Lee .

Went for Karipidis. Don't want him in the back four, he's proving too vital in midfield. Ryan McGowan over Zaliukas please.

Bruno and Karipidis carried over their good form from last week.

I felt Berra had a very good game. I don't dislike Zal but a better partner for Berra would definetly make us stronger.

Considering how much his form was ****ing me off the improvement in Wallace over the last two games has been staggering. Even without his goal I think his improvement needs acknowledged this week.

Went for Jonsson, never really been convinced of him for RB until yesterday but thought the whole of his play was excellent did well in getting forward to support Miko and was just as good at the back winning every single tackle.

I'm a bit undecided:

- Bruno was great first half but tired in the second.

- Wallace scored a good goal and had a few other decent moves.

- Cesnauskis created lots of problems when he came on, and hit the post before Mole balooned over from 5 yards. He was only a sub.

- Nade was solid at holding the ball up but not very direct.

Concens:

- Balough - made some basis errors of judgement when the ball was crossed in the box.

- Miko - ineffective. Should have started with Cesnauskis, who is always more direct and delivers a better ball into the box.

- Zaliukas - Bombscare - cost us the first goal and nearly sold the derby last week. Drop him now and put Karipidis at the back.

yup

Captain Price

wallace, nade and chesney very good but wallace has made such an improvment so he gets it for me!!

Lee Wallace for me, have been very critical of him in the past and given him a bit of stick when he's been on the park, but over the last few games his performances have been much better, but he needs to keep this level up now.

Archived