Sunday Hun

Stewart MacD

"raging", "crazy", "bizarre" "outrageous".

I gave up after the first few one-sentence paragraphs.

I just wonder who gave the kid on the typewriter a dictionary to enable him/her to spell a ten-letter word. At least we know most of the readers won't be able to comprehend it.

"raging", "crazy", "bizarre" "outrageous".

I gave up after the first few one-sentence paragraphs.

I just wonder who gave the kid on the typewriter a dictionary to enable him/her to spell a ten-letter word. At least we know most of the readers won't be able to comprehend it.

What's worse is the broadsheets are just as bad. Csaba's been tried and convicted already, never mind what actually happened! :mad:

Just read the NoW, what a lot of ****. But really what sums up how poor the tabliods have got is the blatant errors and lies!

Quote re:Miko "picked up stupid booking for kicking ball away" - What game was he at?

Ratings - Man of the Match = Lee Wallace, so he only get a 6, Miko "didn't seem to fancy conditions" he gets a magic 8

And as you say Casba's trial by tabloids has been complete - guilty as charged!

The BBC were just as inaccurate with their report on teletext.

They said that Wallace scored a long range screamer. I must have been at a different game - thought he finished off a move he started with via a 1-2 in the box and finish over the keeper.

The standard of Sports Journalism in the country is at an all time low.

For every Graham Spiers theres about 14 Keith Jackson's.

Truly awful.

winston churchill
The BBC were just as inaccurate with their report on teletext.

They said that Wallace scored a long range screamer. I must have been at a different game - thought he finished off a move he started with via a 1-2 in the box and finish over the keeper.

just logged on a read their report nursing my hangover:eek:.

And Conroy gets 8/10 in the Mail. Crock of sheeite.

Its a fecking disgrace , sfa wink wink wink , tbh i know the reporting in these rags is pathetic but i cant resist buying them to see what the feckers are talking ****** about next.

And Conroy gets 8/10 in the Mail. Crock of sheeite.

You are joking

He was shown up in front of world to be incompetent utter rage

the picture in the mail, and the caption underneath are another example of the gutter trash media. the picture is described as "laszlo pushes official".

in reality the official is behind laszlo.

once again the sunday mail team of the day is of the perplexing variety.

bruno is given 8/10 in the markings, however fails to secure a central midfield place in team of the day ahead of scott brown (7/10).

seems to be a bit of a random selection process.

The above posts are the reason i don't buy a paper or wud go on any of their website. they're circulation must be lowerd & in turn will loose advertisment. The poeple who run/edit the papers are tubes & have no interest in the truth. Simple thing is just not to buy the paper. Waynekers all of them

It is hard to apply credibility to newspapers especially Evening News which constantly refers to players as Hearts or Hibs star when the player is hardly getting a game and is subject to comprehensive criticism by fans.

I look at the Scotsman today and read about former Celtic ace Riordan. I doubt if Riordan himself would claim that he was an ace. In general terms the ace is the top card, trumps all the others, if Riordan was an ace how come he is back with Hibs and spent most of his time on the Celtic bench.

The main problem seems to be that they have certain words and cliches they adopt, and all use them constantly and boringly. Of course their obvious biases are not conducive to intelligent and interesting writing.

Archived