Lee Evans SECC - Friday night, anyone see him?

Statto

It was so funny, one of the best comedians still performing, my face was sore from laughing, will definitely be buying the DVD.

Such a powerful message as well - we are BIG.

Even the intro vid is funny, with the sweat- superb.:)

Anyone else go on any of the nights?

It was so funny, one of the best comedians still performing, my face was sore from laughing, will definitely be buying the DVD.

Why buy the DVD if you have seen him live? :confused:

Because he liked it.

Surely watching the same comedy performance over again is boring/not funny :77_77:

Because it was that good:)

He's someone I can watch over and over, and he's a very nice person, a couple in the front row missed 45 minutes of the show because of a spillage on the road so he gave them 2 free tickets for the Aberdeen show on Monday night - great guy.

Surely watching the same comedy performance over again is boring/not funny :77_77:

I have watched my Billy Connoy DVDs countless times, even when you know the joke, I guess it's the visual comedy that can still make you laugh

The Old Tolbooth

I love Lee Evans, I think he's the best comedian I've ever seen, and anyone who doesn't like him needs a humour transplant! :D

I P Knightley

I've been to loads of comedy nights and usually come out having had a good time but remembering about 3 of the gags.

DVDs are good.

So how many times have you seen the Austin Powers DVDs?? (since you got him as your avitar). I mean your post doesn't make any sense, What is the point of buying any DVD if you've seen it once why watch it again?

I went & seen him on Wednesday, kept doubling up with laughter, got sore stomach & jaw from laughing so much. I to will be buying his DVD as a reminder of a good night out, He is a genuine, humble guy so don't mind giving him a bit more dosh for being entertaining & funny. Besides his facial expressions & body lanuage alone is worth buying it to see it again

Guest juvehearts

nah his XL tour (his live one in cardiff is awesome)

IMO his best one is still live in scotland (i went to see him in the playhouse)

got it on dvd (well his box set) seen it about 12 times, its still funny.

going to see him in the metro centre next weekend, kannae wait.

does anyone else think that ?30 is a bit steep tho?

Me and Mrs Juan were there, tremendous show. Three changes of suit and he was still sweating buckets at the end.

My only gripe was the uncomfiness of the seats, my erse was aching after three hours of the damn things.

leeEvans_tour2008.jpg

So how many times have you seen the Austin Powers DVDs?? (since you got him as your avitar). I mean your post doesn't make any sense, What is the point of buying any DVD if you've seen it once why watch it again?

I went & seen him on Wednesday, kept doubling up with laughter, got sore stomach & jaw from laughing so much. I to will be buying his DVD as a reminder of a good night out, He is a genuine, humble guy so don't mind giving him a bit more dosh for being entertaining & funny. Besides his facial expressions & body lanuage alone is worth buying it to see it again

Ok, fair point.

I'm not really a big Austin Powers fan, I just think that picture is pretty funny.:)

jambos are go!

Cant stand him and was glad to read a damming review of the SECC show - I think in the Scotsman. But everyones entitled to their own views.

wiz there, feking hilarious, suicide farters had me well gone, as well your dog walking in when your on the job had me in stitches.Only problem was that we had the weedge jakies behind us talking all the way through and smokin, were all out their nuts as well, and the burd was up the duff.....

Me and Mrs Juan were there, tremendous show. Three changes of suit and he was still sweating buckets at the end.

My only gripe was the uncomfiness of the seats, my erse was aching after three hours of the damn things.

leeEvans_tour2008.jpg

I was right at the back, a perfect view of the stage and the left screen (from currys):), I was lucky, I could stand up and strech for a second. Decent people around us so wasn't too bad.

Archived