Miko's Booking

Paisley Jambo

Paisley Jambo

I am not a great fan of Miko but thought his booking was right out of order.

Diamond was fouling everything that moved and didn't get booked for persistence.

Clear to me that Miko is a marked man.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Disgraceful decision.

If only the club could keep a recored of this and present it to those corrupt swine at the SFA.

If this was any other job Miko could claim for harassment at work.

Its now so blatant, that's the thing.

What got me was that the ref signalled it as persistent fouling but I couldn't think of him making any other fouls prior to that

lost in leith
What got me was that the ref signalled it as persistent fouling but I couldn't think of him making any other fouls prior to that

Would be interesting to see footage of the whole game to spot the number of fouls Miko committed before being booked, and compare them with the number of fouls committed by certain Dons players. I'm not a Miko fan, but I think it's clear that certain refs are dying for an escuse to book him. The incident at Pittodrie last year was a classic. Brought down - a stonewall penalty. 3 Dons players scream at him for diving and he gets booked :mad:

Charlie-Brown

Mackie, Considine & Diamond all committed more & worse fouls than Miko but Conroy didn't hesitate to flash the yellow card at Miko and try to fabricate other instances of persistent fouling ... meanwhile those Dons escaped any punishment until much later in the game - Stewart Dougal & other refs this season have also been extra keen to card Mikoliunas despite the antics of other players like Clarkston, Broadfoot, Boyd, Darcheville, Nakamura & etc etc .... it is inconsistent, incompetent & corrupt.

That was what really got on my skin as well. He was clearly just making that up to justify the booking, almost certain it was his first foul of the game.

Every week he comes out and it's as if the ref has been briefed to keep an extra close eye on him, is it some sort of frat thing dating back to the Davis incident? :peepwall:

Scott_HMFC1874

I dont think the ref gave it for persistant fouling. He wasnt pointing right at the spot where Eggert took down Aluko, he was like running his finger up the line like he was saying "you stopped an attacking chance down the wing"

still a ridiculous decision, the boy was at least 90 yards from goal with another 10 men to beat!!

GFA GTF!!!!!

A shocking decision by the ref

Surely you mean by the cheating GFA sponsored anti Hearts ref! Every other team gets these shocking decisions against the weegeie ^^^^s, where as we are on the end of them against everyone!

Surely you mean by the cheating GFA sponsored anti Hearts ref! Every other team gets these shocking decisions against the weegeie ^^^^s, where as we are on the end of them against everyone!

Good grief wull, cheer up eh!

Good grief wull, cheer up eh!

nope its no working. we got done over again by the GFA, should be used to it by now I suppose. I hate being cheated

nope its no working. we got done over again by the GFA, should be used to it by now I suppose. I hate being cheated

You definitely should avoid the game next week then..

Hi everyone.New on here and thought i'd throw my opinion in.I'm not his biggest fan either but the ref had it in for him today.No doubt about that.

Disgraceful decision.

If only the club could keep a recored of this and present it to those corrupt swine at the SFA.

If this was any other job Miko could claim for harassment at work.

Its now so blatant, that's the thing.

Here's the thing with your suggestion in bold.

They would simply laugh and say your right and then fine us for bringing the "intergity" of the officials and the game into disrepute!!

Toxteth O'Grady
I dont think the ref gave it for persistant fouling. He wasnt pointing right at the spot where Eggert took down Aluko, he was like running his finger up the line like he was saying "you stopped an attacking chance down the wing"

still a ridiculous decision, the boy was at least 90 yards from goal with another 10 men to beat!!

GFA GTF!!!!!

I think he mistook Miko for Eggert who he had previously warned.

Conroy is useless

Guest JamboRobbo

Conroy is useless

thats how it seemed to me. Clearly pointed over to where Eggert had been a bit lucky to get away without a booking.

What a numpty.

Ref indicated the "foul" where he accidentally clipped Aluko's heel after Aluko had lost the ball. He did give a free kick for that one too right enough. The guy wanted to book Miko - of that I have no doubt!

MacDonald Jardine

Conroy is useless

Given their history mistaken identity is a bit hard to believe.

winston churchill

correct

when the erse called him over, he started pointing at other areas of the pitch making out he had done it a few times:rolleyes:

Jam Tarts 1874

Conroy is useless

That's how it looked to me too.

the treatment of saul mikoliunas is anti-sport. there doesn't seem much point in having a sport if it can't be officiated in a fair manner, or even something close to fair.

conroy seemed to have to justify himself by inventing the reason of persistent fouling.... unless of course he was just indicating various areas of the pitch where miko had merely been.... maybe miko was being booked for being miko.

i've been saying for ages that miko should up sticks and pursue his career elsewhere for his own good, and before it's too late. he is a talented player and he should go and play in a league where his abilities and his basic right to earn a living are respected.

the scottish football bubble isn't sophisticated or mature enough to set aside all historical wrongdoings and give a professional footballer a fair chance in life.

Thunderstruck

If anyone still believes that our view of Miko's treament is paranoia then I would have to ask who is delusional.

That was a complete joke, Conroy moved quicker that Usain Bolt to get to Miko to get the card out. I would be very interested to hear his reasoning behind the award, particularly in light of the leeway permitted to a number of Aberdeen players, among which Considine was possible the least deserving of a caution.

If we look at this season, we see that Miko is top of the SoS "bad boy" league thanks to one red and three yellows. How many of these sanctions were deserved?

If anyone still believes that our view of Miko's treament is paranoia then I would have to ask who is delusional.

That was a complete joke, Conroy moved quicker that Usain Bolt to get to Miko to get the card out. I would be very interested to hear his reasoning behind the award, particularly in light of the leeway permitted to a number of Aberdeen players, among which Considine was possible the least deserving of a caution.

If we look at this season, we see that Miko is top of the SoS "bad boy" league thanks to one red and three yellows. How many of these sanctions were deserved?

the sending off at ipox was particularly insidious. he was clearly impeded by papac's outstretched arm, albeit he fell a bit easily. countless incidents of the same ilk are treated as they should be.... the free kick awarded for the foul. if there had been no foul and miko had crumpled to the deck then fair enough, he has to accept the booking. if the referee had anything about him he would have awarded hearts the free kick they were due and warned miko that he runs the risk of a booking by going to ground too easily.

but no, there's none of that for the panto villain miko, nah it's just an immediate and automatic booking.

the second booking was borne out of complete rage and i can't blame the boy, he must have felt like boaking.

Conroy is useless

That's how I saw it as well, (as I stated on another thread).

If Conroy is so unobservant that he can confuse Miko and Eggert facially, then he is too incompetent to be a referee.

In addition. To help the incompetent, the players have numbers on their backs!

The whole event beggars belief.

thats how it seemed to me. Clearly pointed over to where Eggert had been a bit lucky to get away without a booking.

What a numpty.

Yeah, but he'd only spoken to Eggert barely 5 minutes before the Miko booking, warning him that he'd be booked for his next foul. Could he really be that incompetent?

Charlie-Brown

Conroy knew perfectly well it was Miko there was no mistaken identity pi$h - Miko is a marked man by our ref's and treated far less leniently than many far worse offenders, it is corrupt!

I've noticed Miko at the top of the bad boy league as well.

After a quarter of the season are we seriously supposed to believe that Miko is the roughest, toughest, dirtiest player in the league?

Archived