Laszlo to face action

Chaps

Malinga the Swinga

Look at the picture on the link and then tell me who is being aggressive to who. Jumped up fourth official had no right to stop manager going onto pitch.

Csaba's Broon Shoes

It was stated on Talk107 that the 4th official put his hands on Laszlo as if to calm him down after he had pointed at the referee

I can see where Csaba is comming from , what right does an official have to

put on him

All the lower ranked referees seem to think anything Hearts is still fair game to have a go at

Title of the thread should be changed to

"Media campaign starts right after full time to ensure Lazslo faces action"

"Laszlo was reacting to referee Steve Conroy's decision not to award a penalty in the 85th minute of the Scottish Premier League match."

Er no, it was the final whistle.... :rolleyes:

it was the fourth official who should be investigated by the way! he ran on and man handled csaba from behind

exactly. csaba always goes on and talks to the players. how do the bbc know he was going to talk to conroy. the fourth official pulled him back and pushed him back with his board thing. the fourth official seemed more aggressive trying to stop csaba, its full time he's allowed on the pitch.

MacDonald Jardine
"Laszlo was reacting to referee Steve Conroy's decision not to award a penalty in the 85th minute of the Scottish Premier League match."

Er no, it was the final whistle.... :rolleyes:

I think they mean his reaction was because of that incident.

TBH I expected to hear that a few players had been booked/ sent off after the final whistle.

Guest jambomickey
exactly. csaba always goes on and talks to the players. how do the bbc know he was going to talk to conroy. the fourth official pulled him back and pushed him back with his board thing. the fourth official seemed more aggressive trying to stop csaba, its full time he's allowed on the pitch.

i'm rght behind the dug out bud and seen clearly what happened! the fourth official 100% was to blame

Hardly a surprising move by the SFA who will back their man to the hilt even if he is blatantly in the wrong.

I also enjoy how Calderwood does not accept Michael Stewart dives.

Its because his name does not end in ivascus etc.

TBH I expected to hear that a few players had been booked/ sent off after the final whistle.

I know. It's the fact that they don't actually know where Csaba was going at all and decided to insinuate it had to be a reaction to the penalty decision which irritates me. What 'reaction' anyway? Is going on to the pitch to speak to your players a 'reaction' or are they talking about his 'reaction' to being manhandled by the 4th official and his subs board?

Gah.

:mad:

Like you, I thought there would be trouble in the tunnel or dressing rooms. I'm glad there wasn't.

i'm rght behind the dug out bud and seen clearly what happened! the fourth official 100% was to blame

sit in section n2, bout 6 rows from the front, also had a good view. could see that csabas away onto the pitch and gets stopped and the 4th official shoves that board into his body and forces him back, does he think csaba is going to hit the ref or talk to him-doesnt need to stop him. csaba will be investigated no doubt but the s.f.a really need to take a good look at the 4th official.

Guest jambomickey
sit in section n2, bout 6 rows from the front, also had a good view. could see that csabas away onto the pitch and gets stopped and the 4th official shoves that board into his body and forces him back, does he think csaba is going to hit the ref or talk to him-doesnt need to stop him. csaba will be investigated no doubt but the s.f.a really need to take a good look at the 4th official.

agree with you bud! know what i would have liked to have done to the fourth official:)

alwaysthereinspirit

Not concerned in the least. The SFA have always been pretty consistent with these type of things. Borat only got fined 500 pounds for an upteenth offence so Shabba looking at no more than a 10,000 pound fine for a first.:P

Hardly a surprising move by the SFA who will back their man to the hilt even if he is blatantly in the wrong.

I noticed that as well, nice diplomacy you fat ****ing ****.

Not concerned in the least. The SFA have always been pretty consistent with these type of things. Borat only got fined 500 pounds for an upteenth offence so Shabba looking at no more than a 10,000 pound fine for a first.:P

We are the Heart of Midlothian nothing less than 1 million plus a 20 point deduction heading our way, remember we tried to upset the applecart

Im sure Karipidis and Wangfield were booked in the tunnel.

Looking at this objectively there appears to have been a misunderstanding on the part of the 4th official as to Csba's intentions, and it seems he was trying to prevent what he thought may have turned into a major incident.

Seems to me that it is likely to happen again in the football world.

Probably best way to deal with it is simply to not allow managers on to the park after the final whistle.

Any back slapping can be done down the tunnel, and the sight of managers arguing with referees at the end of the game can lead to trouble ionthe terraces.

At the end of the day I can see no beneift in a manager entering the field after the final whistle.

Looking at this objectively there appears to have been a misunderstanding on the part of the 4th official as to Csba's intentions, and it seems he was trying to prevent what he thought may have turned into a major incident.

Seems to me that it is likely to happen again in the football world.

Probably best way to deal with it is simply to not allow managers on to the park after the final whistle.

Any back slapping can be done down the tunnel, and the sight of managers arguing with referees at the end of the game can lead to trouble ionthe terraces.

At the end of the day I can see no beneift in a manager entering the field after the final whistle.

fair point. he should just wait on the players when they come down the tunnel and talk to them, dont know who csaba was wanting to talk to though after though, players or ref. also his actions on the field after the game also leads to all the media getting at us and trouble on the terraces.

I think it shows a bit of sportsmanship going on to the pitch and shaking players hands. He's done it every other game and shows Laszlo has a fair bit passion!

Take your point but that 'passion' can also go the other way with some managers, and in turn incite the crowd.

At the end of the day its a football match we come to see, and it is the players (not the managers) who need to be on the pitch.

I don't think anyone would complain if the mangers were not seen shaking players' hands on the park at the end....MOST telecasts I see (admittedly EPL) the managers shake hands with their opposing number in the technical areas and then descend the tunnel.

I just make the point that as long as managers ARE permitted to enter the field immediatley after the final whistle....then it is inevitable that a serious incident WILL occur at some stage....and the SFA will no doubt THEN do as I am suggesting now....:o

The irony in that fat tart's comments is incredible.

Miller?De Visscher?

You're having a laugh!

Seymour M Hersh
Look at the picture on the link and then tell me who is being aggressive to who. Jumped up fourth official had no right to stop manager going onto pitch.

You are correct. Thing is CL goes on the pitch after every game to shake hands with the players (or slap Makala's head) so you have to wonder if the officials panicked, knowing they'd made a James Hunt of things.

It does not matter who is right and wrong. Support Hearts.

I'd advise Jimmy to stuff his face with traditional Scottish food, drink loads of bevvy and take little exercise. He already does? No problem then. See ya Fat Jim.

Archived