Palazeulos plays today

Charlie-Brown

nnnnnoooooooooooooo, absolute donkey!!!

why not last weeks team shaba!!!

Driver and Kingston are injured. Doesn't look too bad a team but Driver's absence is a massive hammer blow for us, we've only won once without him this season.

maroonlegions
Driver and Kingston are injured. Doesn't look too bad a team but Driver's absence is a massive hammer blow for us, we've only won once without him this season.

Kingston is not injured , he has been DROPPED.

I'd rather we had Cesnauskis on the left to give us some width tbh.

Having a left midfielder rather than a winger gives us a balance, much like the Scacel left wing Camazolla right midfield pairing that Burley wanted to employ, with Miko providing width on the other side and pace going forrit on the other side.

Looks alright to me.

All big players (Aguiar aside, but I would imagine he's there for creativity) - strong team. A good decision given the conditions...

Having a left midfielder rather than a winger gives us a balance, much like the Scacel left wing Camazolla right midfield pairing that Burley wanted to employ, with Miko providing width on the other side and pace going forrit on the other side.

I agree. When we play with 2 wingers we leave alot of space in centre of midfield. Doubt there are many decent teams who play with 2 out and out wingers.

I hope, for your sake, that this is sarcasm

my comment about ruben aint sarcasm, he's a big bambi on ice donkey, not a footballer at all, even bloomin neil mcfarlane was better then him!!

forgot about driver being injured, still, Ruben should be sent packing as he seems to want to leave anyway and I wont miss him, donkey.

How can anyone that gangly be considered good?

my comment about ruben aint sarcasm, he's a big bambi on ice donkey, not a footballer at all, even bloomin neil mcfarlane was better then him!!

forgot about driver being injured, still, Ruben should be sent packing as he seems to want to leave anyway and I wont miss him, donkey.

How can anyone that gangly be considered good?

haha what a load of rubbish.

Ruben shows some great touches at times but very rarely contributes anything constructive.

Not suited to Scottish football IMO.

Ruben shows some great touches at times but very rarely contributes anything constructive.

Not suited to Scottish football IMO.

Lets start a list of crap Hearts players that we used to excuse by saying THAT about them

I'll start

Wyness and Weir

Ruben is pants and rarely even provides "great touches"

Libertonian_II

I think he showed today why he's not playing regularly. Won't miss him if he moves on. Hoprfully he'll take Mikoliunus with him as Cesnauskis did more in 15 than both of them did in 75

Thought he worked hard to get himself into the game in the first half and dropped out of it a bit in the second half as we went through the middle more until Chesney came on. Difficult day for wingers - Aberdeen's were nowhere, and Miko had a quiet game after once again being put under pressure by a dubious booking. Big impression was Chesney - we simply have to get this guy fit for an extended period...He's the only winger we have who can cross a ball. Aberdeen were shoiting themselves those last 10 minutes.

lost in leith
Good first half but fairly anonymous second half.

Agreed. Couldn't understand the substitutions today. Ruben really faded, and is never a wide player. Chesney was excellent when he came on, but he should have come on for Ruben, who contributed next to nothing in the second half. For next week I'd put Karipidis in the centre and bin bombscare Zal, and put Ruben in the holding role.

Ruben has some nice touches at times but in th SPL he is to powder puff and no good in our midfield I am sure he will be gone in january.

Grumpy.

Like having Driver and Kingston.

Hope they are both back for the Celtic game. I don't think we will miss Ruben.

Archived