Anti 5% banners

youngy

Hi folks

As you may know, I am currently running a petition against the Old Firm 5% ticket charge. I have received a couple of emails from Motherwell and St Mirren fans showing banners etc that they have displayed at games.

noh_thumb.jpg

ABBY___FTOF_013_thumb.jpg

So, I guess I have a question for you all.

WOULD ANY OF YOU GUYS BE WILLING TO CREATE BANNERS OF THIS TYPE TO DISPLAY WHEN EITHER OF THE UGLY SISTERS TURN UP AT TYNIE?

The reason for me asking you guys and not just organising it myself is pretty simple. I moved away from Edinburgh during the close season and haven't managed to make it to a game this season at all. Never mind be able to meet folk and organise banner displays. I'm not sure if any clubs other than Well and St Mirren have been doing this but I'm sure you'll agree it's a cracking idea.

As many clubs as possible need to show their owners how THEIR fans feel about this charge.

Cheers

youngy

Is it not a bit ironic well fans being involved since they have given them the 5% plus an extra 2% for Lube:rolleyes:

Is it not a bit ironic well fans being involved since they have given them the 5% plus an extra 2% for Lube:rolleyes:

That's my point Prancer. The Motherwell guys that have contacted me through the blog are absolutely disgusted by their clubs' stance.

The Motherwell blokes had small banners at Tynecastle on the first day of this season and had the bigger ones at Fir Park BEFORE Boyle bent over and took all the Old Firm were prepared to give him. I think they could quite honestly throttle the man.

We're just selling to them ourselves so it makes no difference to the ordinary Hearts fan.

If Motherwell, St Mirren or Dundee Utd are just going to take it up the jacksie from these parasites what real concern is it of ours ?

Why would a banner at Tynecastle change Boyle or the Thomson's minds considering the route we're taking ?

I couldn't give a toss how Motherwell are dealing with this. The real issue is what Motherwell intend to charge us compared to the Uglies. Now maybe THAT'S worth protesting about at Tynecastle.

We never gave in to the 5% so what's the need?

But it will cost us extra in terms of processing applications from the unwashed plus distribution costs. Hopefully we've added a nice admin fee to the face value :)

But it will cost us extra in terms of processing applications from the unwashed plus distribution costs. Hopefully we've added a nice admin fee to the face value :)

So what your basically saying, is the huns/tims were right and shouldnt be expected to do the tickets for us without a fee :P

Archived