Kingston out, plus ANOTHER Injury

Red 23

Laryea Kingston not playing today, so Miko comes in at right midfield. Plus Mark D just said on Talk 107 that ANOTHER player is out injured, he will give us a clue after 1pm...

winston churchill
Laryea Kingston not playing today, so Miko comes in at right midfield. Plus Mark D just said on Talk 107 that ANOTHER player is out injured, he will give us a clue after 1pm...

kello

alwaysthereinspirit

Reading the reports on here about Kingstons attitude during games it may not be a huge loss. Wondering who the other player is. Was injured in training during the week they said.

Did he say anything about the game being off?! I really cannot be bothered going out in this weather.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Is it an actual injury or a "virus"

Apparently, the "unnamed" player is doing "sprints" at present, according to Donkey.

So Nade starts then!

Apparently, the "unnamed" player is doing "sprints" at present, according to Donkey.

So Nade starts then!

Lets hope he doesnt drown:p

Geoff Kilpatrick
rumour has it that Driver is the man....but i dont think it is confirmed yet

It is! :(

winston churchill
rumour has it that Driver is the man....but i dont think it is confirmed yet

guy on radio scotland reporting, he is having a sprint session as we speak.

It is! :(

Mind made up for me then, I wont be attending today's game. Especially if 'Audrey' comes in for Driver.:o

Driver is a huge miss for us, going on his performance last week he looked to be on top form after coming out of an injury lay off!

Kingston is not as bad and I reakon Miko might sneak a cheeky wee goal today.

rudi must stay
Mind made up for me then, I wont be attending today's game. Especially if 'Audrey' comes in for Driver.:o

it's bad news that's for sure. But at the moment Audrey is one of our top scorers so he's not having a bad season

it's bad news that's for sure. But at the moment Audrey is one of our top scorers so he's not having a bad season

Audrey has scored once this season and managed 1 in 30 odd games last season. He is one of the worst players I have ever seen play for the club and would not be considered good enough for any other SPL squad.

rudi must stay
Audrey has scored once this season and managed 1 in 30 odd games last season. He is one of the worst players I have ever seen play for the club and would not be considered good enough for any other SPL squad.

thought he'd scored twice? He set up Miko's goal as well against ICT. Obviously him being one of the worst players you've ever seen for us is your opinion, i think any of the other SPL clubs outside the OF would welcome him tbh, he can be a great player on his day. That day he played against Barca he was superb and they're one of the best teams in the world

maroonlegions
Wage thief.

Is he definitely out?

Was speaking to one of my work mates this morning who knows Lee Wallace quite well and this is what he said " Kingston has been dropped , he is NOT injured , Lee told me that Larry PUNCHED Berra IN THE FACE IN THE DRESSING ROOM AFTER THE DERBY, he went on to say that Lee had said that after the indecent he asked Berra if he was crying (as Berra had his 2 hands over his face) , Berra replied " NO I JUST FIND THESE GAMES EMOTIONAL".:eek:, I DO KNOW FOR A FACT THAT MY WORK MATE does indeed know Wallace quite well, so it looks like Kingston is dropped.

thought he'd scored twice? He set up Miko's goal as well against ICT. Obviously him being one of the worst players you've ever seen for us is your opinion, i think any of the other SPL clubs outside the OF would welcome him tbh, he can be a great player on his day. That day he played against Barca he was superb and they're one of the best teams in the world

1 goal last season for a deep lying forward come winger in 30 odd starts is absolutely abysmal. No other SPL club would touch him with a very long barge pole. He has only scored once again this season, I'll be surprised if he gets another, he'd be at the very top of the list of players I'd cut from the current squad.

No 29 is a non trying useless little troll, a complete waste of a skin never mind a jersey.

Broxburn_Jambo

Good, we don't need people like you at the games.

Even Hans Eskillson managed to score a few - does not mean he was a good player.

As for Barcelona - I am not sure what to say to that to be honest, I just hope you are taking the pi$$.

rudi must stay
Even Hans Eskillson managed to score a few - does not mean he was a good player.

As for Barcelona - I am not sure what to say to that to be honest, I just hope you are taking the pi$$.

he was mate. he skinned their full-back a couple of times

Good, we don't need people like you at the games.

Bothered :)

Had a season ticket 13 seasons in a row from 96/97 to 2007/8, never missed a home game, sad fact of life is that myself along with 3 or 4 thousand others will be picking and choosing this season. If progress on the pitch continues, I will consider a half season ticket come January.

he was mate. he skinned their full-back a couple of times

Christ, I'm sure I saw Leigh Jenkinson skin a full back a couple of times, he and Audrey have a lot in common. Both God awful players.

Neither Miko nor Palazuelos played well in the wide positions today.

But Chesney really shone when he came on towards the end of the game. Helped us to press Aberdeen right back.

Usual hopeless contribution from Ksnavicius.

Better 'team' more hardworking 'team' without Kingston though. And Bruno should definitely keep Kingston and Stewart away from dead ball situations.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Badly missed Driver's penetration down the left but can't ne too harsh on Palazuelos, its just not his position. Wallace, again, looked far more comfortable going forward (cracking goal) than he did defensively - the guy is a midfielder, and would be a pretty good replacement for Driver when he's out. Unfortuately, we made the genuis like decision of getting rid of our only other left back.

Badly missed Driver's penetration down the left but can't ne too harsh on Palazuelos, its just not his position. Wallace, again, looked far more comfortable going forward (cracking goal) than he did defensively - the guy is a midfielder, and would be a pretty good replacement for Driver when he's out. Unfortuately, we made the genuis like decision of getting rid of our only other left back.

I know you're being sacastic, but I'd rather play Audrey/Driver/Me at LB than Jose.

Dr Ian Malcolm

I think the stick Jose got last season was a bit OTT. Yes his playing style led to a few heart attack moments but he recovered well the majority of the time. I'm struggling to remember how many times he directly cost us goals - maybe once against Killie when he was miles off his man.

He's got all the attributes to make a very good left back - I'd like to see him get a chance unde Csaba if he comes back.

Broxburn_Jambo
Bothered :)

Had a season ticket 13 seasons in a row from 96/97 to 2007/8, never missed a home game, sad fact of life is that myself along with 3 or 4 thousand others will be picking and choosing this season. If progress on the pitch continues, I will consider a half season ticket come January.

You must be my hero, 13 seasons in a row at a time when we won 2 scottish cups. You either support the team or you don't, you either go to the games or you don't. To say you won't attend a game on the basis of 1 player selection is pathetic.

You must be my hero, 13 seasons in a row at a time when we won 2 scottish cups. You either support the team or you don't, you either go to the games or you don't. To say you won't attend a game on the basis of 1 player selection is pathetic.

No offence, but I honestly don't give a flying feck if you think I am the most fickle fan in the world. I would note though, that in 96/97 we hadn't won a trophy for 35 years, so I must have been some sort of soothsayer to buy the first one.

Slavish, blind loyalty over the past few seasons has pretty much given Romanov the mandate to continue having his wicked way with the running of the team. As I say, if there continues to be evidence (and I think it has been) that interference in team selection is at a minimum, I will consider a half season ticket come January.

We missed Kingston today, until Chesnut came on.

Absolutely. Miko was, and usually is, absolute garbage.

In my view both Miko and Chesney play better coming on as subs. For what it's worth I thought Miko was doing OK until that ridiculous booking. I also think that, had Driver played, we would have ripped that crowd apart. We did anyway but it would have happened on both wings. For possibly the first time yesterday I thought the 4-5-1 formation looked good and I put that down to Nade holding the ball up for the midfield to run on to. If we'd had a goalscorer we would have won comfortably.

Archived