Craig Gordon out

Nucky Thompson

Who cares? Post it on the Sunderland fan site.

best post ever.

:rolleyes:

Nucky Thompson
Who cares? Post it on the Sunderland fan site.
If you don't care why comment:rolleyes:

Nucky Thompson
*probably the only toon fan on here* :peepwall:

:(

I always supported Man U as a boy but when I went down to see the mackems years ago they stuck on me. Great people and they love the Jocks. The Geordies are a bit up themselves, think they are something they're not.

*probably the only toon fan on here* :peepwall:

:(

They are the English team who I support. (family is from doon that way)

I just prefer not to say it too much at the moment.

I've prefered not to say it for a long time! I'm Scottish, and a hearts fan, and as such I crave disappointment, therefore NUFC is the logical choice for an English team :rolleyes:

I've prefered not to say it for a long time! I'm Scottish, and a hearts fan, and as such I crave disappointment, therefore NUFC is the logical choice for an English team :rolleyes:

you sound like my kinda woman! :laugh:

I always supported Man U as a boy but when I went down to see the mackems years ago they stuck on me. Great people and they love the Jocks. The Geordies are a bit up themselves, think they are something they're not.

What do the geordies think they are then? I see these myths are not just manifesting themselves in England.

If you go anywhere in this country where you can find friendlier people, please tell me where it is and I will go there. I see a survey about Cardiff, and all the teams who had been to the Millennium Stadium over a 6 year period, who had the best fans, voted for by people who work in local businesses like restaurants, and pubs. Newcastle won by a landslide 60%, all other 30 teams who had been there got 40% between them, a local bloke got interviewed on TV and he said the thing he liked about geordies was they meet you for the first time and speak to you like they've known you all your life.

We don't portray ourselves as victims like Celtic and Scousers, we're not racist like Everton and Rangers fans, we're not deluded (despite what people say) like Tottenham fans, and lastly we're not ugly like Sunderland fans, so could you explain your comment of thinking we're someone we're not.

blondejamtart

Not ugly like Sunderland fans? Hmm....try telling that to the guy sitting next to us on the beach in Turkey last week, complete with his NUFC beach towel and the most horrendous set of manboobs I've ever seen in my life!

Nucky Thompson
What do the geordies think they are then? I see these myths are not just manifesting themselves in England.

If you go anywhere in this country where you can find friendlier people, please tell me where it is and I will go there. I see a survey about Cardiff, and all the teams who had been to the Millennium Stadium over a 6 year period, who had the best fans, voted for by people who work in local businesses like restaurants, and pubs. Newcastle won by a landslide 60%, all other 30 teams who had been there got 40% between them, a local bloke got interviewed on TV and he said the thing he liked about geordies was they meet you for the first time and speak to you like they've known you all your life.

We don't portray ourselves as victims like Celtic and Scousers, we're not racist like Everton and Rangers fans, we're not deluded (despite what people say) like Tottenham fans, and lastly we're not ugly like Sunderland fans, so could you explain your comment of thinking we're someone we're not.

Having visited both stadiums it was my opinion that the Geordies were a bit stuck up and thought they were this huge club where as the Mackems were right down to earth. Just my opinion right enough.

Having visited both stadiums it was my opinion that the Geordies were a bit stuck up and thought they were this huge club where as the Mackems were right down to earth. Just my opinion right enough.

if 'down to earth' means spitting and throwing coins and bottles at players warming up, running on the pitch to confront a goalkeeper who has just conceded a goal and invading the pitch at the end of the game then attacking the opposition fans including women and kids then you are right.

**** would be my description.

Archived