Come on Hearts.......

Debut 4

Follow the derby up with a win! Last season was horrendous, we never put two good performances or results together, or we certainly didn`t find consistency anyway.

The current view is that anyone can beat anyone outside the OF, maybe true but you just feel Hearts can give something more than others and on a regular basis.

I`m still cautious though. The Dundee Utd and Killie games were an example of our old habits of inconsistency from last season and certain players failed to show or continue the early season focus and drive for more than a handful of games.

To suddenly lose two on the bounce was alarming imo. But fair play to the players. They re-grouped and played as a unit really well against Hibs and never crumbled after the early set back.

But they`ve had a week now to think about that game and look to this one, so do they have the mentality to show the same composure and desire this week and do away with the Sheep?

I hope so, but i`d like to see it over more than just two games.:)

MON THE HEARTS

Charlie-Brown

Given the weather conditions today's game will probably end up a midfield battle with little opportunity for playing good fitba - let's just hope we can outfight them & win 3 pts.

Given the weather conditions today's game will probably end up a midfield battle with little opportunity for playing good fitba - let's just hope we can outfight them & win 3 pts.

Indeed.

With Aberdeen winning last week, its a damned good chance to pick up 3 points and widen the gap on them.

3 points really is a must this afternoon.

Drylaw Hearts
Indeed.

With Aberdeen winning last week, its a damned good chance to pick up 3 points and widen the gap on them.

3 points really is a must this afternoon.

Agreed.

Agree, but it`s the wind more than anything that turns it into a scrap. A slippy surface can suit certain players and i`d like to think it will suit our ball players like Bruno and Stewart today.

Jam Tarts 1874

Should be our biggest crowd of the season so far. Let's hope our fans get right behind the team instead of just sitting on their hands.

Archived