What's your plan for today?

Therapist

Mine is...

1. Go to Oddbins wine fair @ Murrayfield @ 11 am. :eek: I am going with one of my mates from Hull and an ex-Lehman banker who played a major part in creating the credit crunch.

2. Go to Tynecastle with my mate from Hull and the Lehman bloke (it'll be his first Heaerts game).

3. Attempt to stick it out as long as possible, but suspect Robbo's will beckon for the "true Hearts experience".

4. Meet the ladies who will have been at the wine fair.

Doctor FinnBarr
I plan to go to the match and support Hearts for the full 90 mins.

Plus any injury time.

:)

I too will do this plus pub before and after!

:eek:

Oooh, get him.

It must feel great to be so sophisticated, cultured and intelligent as you. I'm just glad you spare the time to come on here and share it with us.

Wine fairs are full of culture.

1450123414_797b6afa51_b.jpg

He's back

Walter Mitty is back..........

Any time you fancy a wager about whether I describe my lifestyle accurately or not, just send me a PM. Happy to accept a bet of any size. ;)

ToadKiller Dog
Oooh, get him.

It must feel great to be so sophisticated, cultured and intelligent as you. I'm just glad you spare the time to come on here and share it with us.

You see the therapist is one of those posh folk that like to hang about with the common people at robbo's .For any Robbos Regular The Therapist is the guy who looks a bit like Stephen fry and wears a cravat and cloak ;).

About to go out and get papers and rolls.

Then have a couple of bacon and egg rolls (with tomato sauce:p) whilst reading the papers.

Get in shower, then put tin flute on.

Head to Tynecastle for a couple of pre match drinks and snacks

Then take my seat in directors box to watch us beat Aberdeen.

A few beers to be had after.

I'm just glad you spare the time to come on here and share it with us.

No probs Bri. That's the type of great bloke I am. :)

Drylaw Hearts
Any time you fancy a wager about whether I describe my lifestyle accurately or not, just send me a PM. Happy to accept a bet of any size. ;)

You gotta laugh.

You see the therapist is one of those posh folk that like to hang about with the common people at robbo's .For any Robbos Regular The Therapist is the guy who looks a bit like Stephen fry and wears a cravat and cloak ;).

Therapist is aspirational. He's Boycie to all the Denzils and Mickeys.

boycie_id_thumb.gif

up showered,dressed

sainsburys breakfast (how bads it u got to be there b4 half 11 to get brekkie)

dropped off at the balmoral few drinks

head to tynecastle bout half 2

support the team 4 90+ mins

back to balmoral till mrs comes to pick me up and rolls me in the car after my celebrating 3pts and getting it right up those wooly jumper molesters;)

Drylaw Hearts
Put your money where your mouth is then. :)

Sir Therapist.....

I don't doubt/care what your 'lifestyle' is.

I just think it's cringeworthy you posting your every move on JKB telling which event you are attending or where your flying off to.

It's boring and I doubt anyone is really that interested.

I honestly coulndt give a ****. Well, obviously I give a **** enough to come onto this thread and add these comments but thats as far as it goes.

Mine is...

1. Go to Oddbins wine fair @ Murrayfield @ 11 am. :eek: I am going with one of my mates from Hull and an ex-Lehman banker who played a major part in creating the credit crunch.

2. Go to Tynecastle with my mate from Hull and the Lehman bloke (it'll be his first Heaerts game).

3. Attempt to stick it out as long as possible, but suspect Robbo's will beckon for the "true Hearts experience".

4. Meet the ladies who will have been at the wine fair.

Me sir i hope you have a wonderful day:)

Seymour M Hersh
I plan to go to the match and support Hearts for the full 90 mins.

Plus any injury time.

Now there's a phrase you just don't hear now. Time added on or some other new pishy description. Injury time, now that's traditional DH!!:)

I love it when Therapist lives out his fantasy lifestyle on Kickback. :):):)

Wonder which one of these two blokes is the real therapist?

2003-january-matt-barnard.jpg

Drylaw Hearts
Now there's a phrase you just don't hear now. Time added on or some other new pishy description. Injury time, now that's traditional DH!!:)

I'm all for tradition SMH.

Drylaw Hearts

He's the one on the left when he's Clay Pigeon shooting with Alan Bastaard at his estate in the countryside.

He's the one on the right when he's in Europe with those lovely Robbo's lads.

I'm still in my chariot, and eating a smoked salmon roll.

I'll shortly be going for a ****, shower and shave then slipping on my dungarees and heading to the diggers to watch the blues v the reds.

I'm going to have a good rummage in my pants first though.

Cheers for asking.

;)

Sir Therapist.....

I just think it's cringeworthy you posting your every move on JKB telling which event you are attending or where your flying off to.

Spot on mate, but then I put it down to his Chelski sympathies. :rolleyes:

Up shower hair cut wash hair again get kilt gear on bus up town bus to stirling get to wedding drink be merry

To be fair (pardon the pun) I normally attend the Oddbins wine fair aswell with colleagues from work and it's NOT sophsticated...not for us anyway!

This year however I'm not attending the fair, nor am I attending the match this afternoon :eek:

Nope, after a long lie and lazy morning, I'm off to the Weege to meet some friends this afternon then to a flat warming party tonight.

Yip, part-timer, that's me. :hobofish:

Sir Therapist.....

I think it's funny. :biggrin:

It's called trying too hard. Much too hard.

So close to it as well!

I actually had a very eventful day: Went to Gordon Brown's house (not the PM), went to the bingo and then to East Fife v Arbroath (which was a brilliant game btw) - what's more, I got paid for it all!

Happy days, shattered though.

Aye I saw your lot at the bingo on telly. Where's the dedication, you should have been getting soaked to the skin at Tynecastle, don't you think your work is starting to interfere with the more important things in life ;)

The Mighty Thor
Mine is...

See anything interesting? I was showing wines there yesterday.

If you went to Tynie you would have missed the best part of the day which was all the pished folk stumbling about Murrayfield at 4pm

Archived