the ' I hate working over the weekend ' Thread

Goose Baxter

Just having a wee look at the Friday night drinking thread and these people have no consideration for all us sad *****ers who have to work over the weekend!

Is there nothing worse than having to work over a weekend while everyone else is out having fun? :sad: :sad:

Doctor FinnBarr
Just having a wee look at the Friday night drinking thread and these people have no consideration for all us sad *****ers who have to work over the weekend!

Is there nothing worse than having to work over a weekend while everyone else is out having fun? :sad: :sad:

It's a bummer isn't it? Having said that I'm starting a new job on Monday that may involve working most Saturdays so I'm really going to kick the erse out of it today!

:eek:

Everybody loves Baz

Know how you feel mate, worked in a Tea factory that done continental shifts,

Nothing worse than doing a Fri,Sat & Sunday night shift on the bounce, Used to get my mates phoning me at 2-3am on the way to a hoose party pi$$ed.

Bastads.:mad:

Dean Winchester

At work now. Quite depressing reading it but it always gives me a good laugh :P

Not working tomorrow though so I'll be going for it tonight :cool: Celebrate if Hearts win...

...Drown my sorrows if we lose :P

Jimmy McNulty

Wrote 3 exams for Gvt recruitment today, totalling 7 hours.

Didnt even get paid ::)

What a waste of time.

Bottle of BonnyDoon this evening sure made up for it though!!

Archived