Jambos Vs Hobos Fan Base!

jambosim

Could someone be so kind as to upload/link the refernce that was posted a while back to the scottish fan bases cos theres a hobo mate of mine claiming that they have a far superior fan base to all out side the old firm and hes really doing my nuts in!!

plus it would be sooooooo good to get it up him as the majority of my mates are hobos ( im not prejudice ) and there always trying to get 1 up!!

cheers in advance, i have faith!! ;)

:107years:

Can`t find a link mate, but a company done in-depth research and said Hearts have approx 400,000 supporters in Britain, the 18the highest and 3rd biggest in Scotland of course.

The Hobos according to this company have around 200,000. I don`t know how they came to get those figures but i`m sure they were as thorough as they could be.:107years:

:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

in-depth research said Hearts have approx 400,000 supporters in Britain

Please don't use this figure or you'll make yourself a laughing stock. It's plainly ridiculous.

:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

Please don't use this figure or you'll make yourself a laughing stock. It's plainly ridiculous.

whys that? I think they may take into account ex pat fans aswell.

I`m not frightened of being a laughing stock but maybe you are? Edinburgh has a pop of about 450,000 at last count.

Take in the surrounding areas Mid, West, East Lothian, theres over a mill pop.(inc edinburgh)

Then there`s Hearts fans in Fife, Lanarkshire, Glesga, Ayrshire, maybe not in huge numbers of course compared to the OF.

The ex pats Hearts fans overseas. 398,000 was the given number, i don`t think it sounds ridiculous.

These are the main findings of the latest Roy Morgan International Survey of 5,213 people aged 14 and over in the UK, conducted between September 2004 and February 2006, as part of Roy Morgan Research Single Source. Similar data is available in Australia, United States, New Zealand and Indonesia.

MacDonald Jardine

I`m not frightened of being a laughing stock but maybe you are? Edinburgh has a pop of about 450,000 at last count.

Take in the surrounding areas Mid, West, East Lothian, theres over a mill pop.(inc edinburgh)

Then there`s Hearts fans in Fife, Lanarkshire, Glesga, Ayrshire, maybe not in huge numbers of course compared to the OF.

The ex pats Hearts fans overseas. 398,000 was the given number, i don`t think it sounds ridiculous.

How can the number of fans in Britain include expats?

Can`t find a link mate, but a company done in-depth research and said Hearts have approx 400,000 supporters in Britain, the 18the highest and 3rd biggest in Scotland of course.

The Hobos according to this company have around 200,000. I don`t know how they came to get those figures but i`m sure they were as thorough as they could be.:107years:

It actually says the hobos have 156,000 a mere 242,000 less than us. On that basis alone I have enormous faith in this poll :107years:

Sorry but thats just stupid!!!:rolleyes:

Leave the deluded rants to the Hobos!

Archived