Dave Mackay mention from Kinnear

K1874M

I thought Keane would inevitably go on to make a fantastic manager from the word go. He's certainly got a lot of work to do though. Sunderland are a one club city with a huge fan base and a big stadium but then again you just have to look at Newcastle & Tottenham. Although they have traditionally been underachievers its really frightening how poor they are at the moment.

I thought Keane would inevitably go on to make a fantastic manager from the word go. He's certainly got a lot of work to do though. Sunderland are a one club city with a huge fan base and a big stadium but then again you just have to look at Newcastle & Tottenham. Although they have traditionally been underachievers its really frightening how poor they are at the moment.

One club city?

i just meant Sunderland mate sorry, then i thought/added Spurs :-)

Either way..

LOL. I was gonna say.

I had actually said to my mates that I quite fancied Spurs to make a bit of an impact on the EPL this year.

Just goes to show you how much ****e I talk.

Sunderland will finish above the skunks this year.

I reckon so too. its frightening but if you look over the past 5 years the money that has been pumped into Newcastle and put it into pretty much any team outwith the OF you would be almost guaranteed European football. Scottish football is i reckon a smart investment if you want champions league football. As you've seen probably around 100 million has been invested in /spurs and Newcastle (I think over 60 million alone in Spurs this year) and your not even guaranteed the UEFA cup. I thought Vlad had this in mind when he took over. When he sacked Burley, Rangers an Celtic invested more to keep the rest at bay. Rangers and Celtic are really not far away from us. I also reckon 1 more CL spot would be a godsend for the SPL and would really give us a good kick start. My opinion of course:)

LOL. I was gonna say.

I had actually said to my mates that I quite fancied Spurs to make a bit of an impact on the EPL this year.

Just goes to show you how much ****e I talk.

No probs mate. The EPL is pretty crazy these days.

Archived