Csaba's in love

K1874M

Laszlo is hoping they can build on their industrious performance this afternoon with the visit of the Dons.

Bet he never said that! Feckin papers can't help themselves when it come to knocking us.:mad:

Good article.Im convinced csaba knows what he is doing,if only that **** of a owner would let him run the football side without interference,we could definately go places with csaba at the helm.The players respect him,they are much fitter now,they train much harder now,it tells you a story...;)

I think

http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Laszlo39s-players-eating-out-of.4629195.jp

He's also got the kello situation 'sorted'

He must have the best spin doctor in the UK by his side.

I get goosebumps everytime he speaks as he ALWAYS says the right thing, however I say this to you and the players Shabba

Let's start doing our talking on the f****** pitch for **** sake!!!I'm sick of getting all excited then geting let down!!!

He must have the best spin doctor in the UK by his side.

I get goosebumps everytime he speaks as he ALWAYS says the right thing, however I say this to you and the players Shabba

Let's start doing our talking on the f****** pitch for **** sake!!!I'm sick of getting all excited then geting let down!!!

But he's not talking bout playing great football. I wouldnt read that and think, aye we'll be brilliant this weekend!

But he's not talking bout playing great football. I wouldnt read that and think, aye we'll be brilliant this weekend!

No but everytime I hear of harmony in the dressing room I get excited and think we might just have turned 'the corner'

The fact is that the road we are on is so straight it was built by the bleedin Romans

Archived