When will the hibs fans get any originality?

Craigieboy

When will the hibs fans get any originality?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. When will the hibs fans get any originality?

• Soon
    • Never. They will always be dull, unimaginitive muppets

They take a couple of things and absolutely flog it to death.

• Albert Kidd

• A song about a dead man

• Hearts going bust

Will they ever get any originality or will they continue to be dull & boring?

• Albert Kidd

• Hearts going bust

The Hobos, are all brain dead, theres no way that they will ever be original. They,re all classless muppets.

for fans of a team who never tire of claiming to be the first club to do everything imaginable, they do indeed display a tragic lack of originality / innovation.

bitter little creepy crawlies.

• Albert Kidd

• Hearts going bust

Mate,

Largely, they are sub-human, they are algae ridden manks, however, we are as original as them as we sing about Robbo, 107 years, Foster, 4-2 and you fecked it up and the like.

The difference is that we sing about things that WE have done to THEM on a football pitch (and in recent memory) THEY sing about

•  
  • A Dundee player that scored to secure a win for Dundee and a title for C*lt!c

• Mocking a dead man

• Something that has not happened and doesn't look like happening

Big difference. ;)

south morocco
Mate,

Largely, they are sub-human, they are algae ridden manks, however, we are as original as them as we sing about Robbo, 107 years, Foster, 4-2 and you fecked it up and the like.

The difference is that we sing about things that WE have done to THEM on a football pitch (and in recent memory) THEY sing about

•  
  • A Dundee player that scored to secure a win for Dundee and a title for C*lt!c

• Mocking a dead man

• Something that has not happened and doesn't look like happening

Big difference. ;)

living in the northside of the city all my days i find that my hibernian mates (who are still there after all those years) are not really bitter hibbies bar one.None are sub human, none are algae ridden manks, they are though good pals who unluckily are hibbie *****,and to them i am a jambo cant

living in the northside of the city all my days i find that my hibernian mates (who are still there after all those years) are not really bitter hibbies bar one.None are sub human, none are algae ridden manks, they are though good pals who unluckily are hibbie *****,and to them i am a jambo cant

No, I agree with BH. Most of them are sub human.

;)

south morocco
No, I agree with BH. Most of them are sub human.

;)

fair doos ,maybe one day you will grow up,you may even form a freindship with a sub - human ,you sound like one

See, I allowed for that by saying "largely". ;)

I too have friends that follow the dirty team from Leith, Hell, I live relatively close (but not in) Leith, yet I still stand by my statement, LARGELY they are dirty, filthy vermin.

fair doos ,maybe one day you will grow up,you may even form a freindship with a sub - human ,you sound like one

Ach, totally unnecessary huff. Ach well, maybe one day you will grow up to rise above these sort of remarks. ;)

You must be a right ****ing barrel of laughs.

Christ.

One of my best mates is a Hibs fan. Top boke.

Anyway....

Rival fans tend to pick out moments in the other's history which hurt them and sign about that.

Its just the way things are Joe.

south morocco
Ach, totally unnecessary huff. Ach well, maybe one day you will grow up to rise above these sort of remarks. ;)

Look i certainly am not in the huff, far from it ,as for growing up it seems you have the bitter streak (please look at your previous posts)Loads of my pals are hibbie *******s .i hate them with a vengance usually .but realise they are real friends no matter what team they support ,something you seem to post will not happen ,and you ask me to grow up??

Guest S.U.S.S.

Maybe one day you will google the word 'banter';)

• Albert Kidd

• Hearts going bust

What you have to remember mate is that Hearts going bust is every Hobo's wet dream.

They know its the only way that they'll ever be the top team in Edinburgh.

Fecking reptiles.

Look i certainly am not in the huff, far from it ,as for growing up it seems you have the bitter streak (please look at your previous posts)Loads of my pals are hibbie *******s .i hate them with a vengance usually .but realise they are real friends no matter what team they support ,something you seem to post will not happen ,and you ask me to grow up??

:sigh:

This is going to be a long one eh?

I was merely reposting your completely out of place remark to Craigieboy, it was you that used that very terminology whilst showing the same failings you accuse Craigieboy of.

Still, I have a bitter streak? Moi? I am not a bitter man, unless it comes to most of the Hibs fans in the world (see what I did there, again, I did not say ALL)

As for your first remark, that took this largely humour laden thread off topic, you seem to have contradicted this above. Shame really.

:whistling:

Dear oh dear. If you are looking for any more Husref baiting material, just give me a shout next time I see you in a pub.;)

Btw, you got alcohol in the cat and mouse for tomorrow? I may doorstep you. :)

Dear oh dear. If you are looking for any more Husref baiting material, just give me a shout next time I see you in a pub.;)

Btw, you got alcohol in the cat and mouse for tomorrow? I may doorstep you. :)

Feck, i'm now going to have to find a big black marker to add 'No Leithers' to my 'No Irish, No Blacks, No Dogs' sign. ;)

Great. So, back on topic.

The hibs fans?......

Animals? Pure filth? Or just a bunch of nice big nancy boys?

south morocco
Great. So, back on topic.

The hibs fans?......

Animals? Pure filth? Or just a bunch of nice big nancy boys?

total nancy boys

Feck, i'm now going to have to find a big black marker to add 'No Leithers' to my 'No Irish, No Blacks, No Dogs' sign. ;)

Jeezo, what a welcoming mat! You must be a "traditional" fan. :(

sorry im on a wind up night tonight sorry BH

No probs. :)

I went for soon, because they're all watching Gok Wan and they like to look lovely in their new winter outfits.

That's not the kind of originality you meant?

Oh.

reptiles it is then.

Guest juvehearts

Bar one.

quality,

they are all sub human, each & every one of them

Zero Tolerance

Juve

badly drawn boy

• Albert Kidd

• Hearts going bust

What else have they got

Archived