We're Shooting Down UFOs!

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

24-Oct-2008

Whitley Strieber has reported for years that the visitors have told him that the reason that they do not make contact with us is that the United States shoots at them, and now the UK Ministry of Defence has confirmed that this is military policy among Western nations.

Formerly classified British government UFO files reveal that two fighter planes were scrambled and ordered to shoot down a UFO that appeared over the English countryside in 1957.:eek: In Yahoo News, Peter Griffiths quotes Milton Torres, who piloted of one of the fighter jets, as saying, "I had a lock-on that had the proportions of a flying aircraft carrier. :eek:The larger the airplane, the easier the lock-on. This blip almost locked itself?The order came to fire a salvo of rockets at the UFO. The authentication was valid and I selected 24 rockets." In typical UFO fashion, the mysterious craft hovered, flew in patterns, then disappeared suddenly at top speed when it was shot at?feats no human-engineered craft can accomplish even today.:cool:

After he returned to base, he was debriefed the next day by what many UFO experience's will recognize as a "man in black." Griffiths quotes Torres as saying that he "looked like a well-dressed IBM salesman?He threatened me with a national security breach if I breathed a word about it to anyone.";);)

Torres now lives in Miami. He says he was told to keep silent and he kept this pledge for over 50 years, but now that the UK has declassified this information, he undoubtedly feels that it?s safe to speak up.:cool:

Art credit: freeimages.co.uk

If you got our FREE weekly email newsletter, you would have already read this story! To sign up, click here (and we NEVER share you email address with anyone).

Not everyone takes big government and UFOs seriously ?but WE do! Please show us that you appreciate what we do}? subscribe today. NOTE: Frank Feschino will talk about the military shooting at UFOs on Coast to Coast AM with Whitley on Friday, October 24!

For more information, click here.

Related Stories:

22-Oct-2008: Classified UFO Documents Reveal

14-Oct-2008: Will ETs show up TODAY?

14-Oct-2008: Will the Next Prez Come Clean About UFOs?

15-Aug-2008: Anne Strieber: Who I Think the Visitors Are

14-Aug-2008: UFO Wave Continues

30-Jul-2008: Recent UFO Crashes: Now it's Nevada

24-Jul-2008: Insight: Distinguished Brazilian General Says 'UFO Secrets Must Be Disclosed'

23-Jul-2008: STILL MORE UFOs in the UK!

14-Jul-2008: Britain Inundated with UFOs

14-Jul-2008: Glowing Cubes Seen in UK Skies

| the news | edge | mindframe | store | dreamland | subscribe |

| All Products | Contact | Privacy Statement | Copyright | Accessibility |

For anyone that's interested, the above just shows what has been kept away from the public all those years , the declassification of these documents revels that the British MOD and the USA DO take reports of sightings very seriously , when in the past they have denied they do, so no smoke without fire then.:cool:

You are probably the worst 'copy and paster' I have ever encountered.

It was probably some high tech machine being tested. If he is even telling the truth.

maroonlegions
You are probably the worst 'copy and paster' I have ever encountered.

It was probably some high tech machine being tested. If he is even telling the truth.

Explain why you think that , high teck machine that an experienced military pilot could not identify and picked up on radar that accelerated so fast that no human could have suffered the Gs that would have been generated , but you know best eh;):rolleyes: , the size of an aircraft carrier also , will i accept he could be indeed telling porkies , to dismiss someone of his experience is pretty hasty or then maybe you are just out to take the p*** but really you are a pretty lousy one at that,I copy and paste after deciding people might be interested , you have your right to express your views but if you are looking for a wind up or argument or feel the need to let off some steam please try and remember that even you do not know all of the facts , if the military pilot did not know as much then WHY do you feel you do.;):rolleyes:

I never claimed to know anything. I said it was probably some high tech gadget being tested. I see nowhere in the article where it says he wouldn't have been able to handle the 'G's. The size of the aircraft? Wow. So they made a big machine? I see no problem there. If it was that big though how come nobody else seen it? His experience doesn't even come into it! His mission, destroy the big thing in the sky. Then it flew away. End of story? His ability to fly the plane isn't coming into question or how long he had been in the airforce.

If it is easy for you to pose the question and show this article as FACT, (see here; ''the above just shows what has been kept away from the public all those years , the declassification of these documents revels that the British MOD and the USA DO take reports of sightings very seriously'') then why are you so defensive when I offer a realistic conclusion?

My comment about the poor pasting was a response to the absolute crap you have added after the article.

Aliens travelling light years and they can't dodge one of our fighters from the 50s? They couldn't make their intentions known? I like reading your stuff ML, it's different, but that one..

maroonlegions
I never claimed to know anything. I said it was probably some high tech gadget being tested. I see nowhere in the article where it says he wouldn't have been able to handle the 'G's. The size of the aircraft? Wow. So they made a big machine? I see no problem there. If it was that big though how come nobody else seen it? His experience doesn't even come into it! His mission, destroy the big thing in the sky. Then it flew away. End of story? His ability to fly the plane isn't coming into question or how long he had been in the airforce.

If it is easy for you to pose the question and show this article as FACT, (see here; ''the above just shows what has been kept away from the public all those years , the declassification of these documents revels that the British MOD and the USA DO take reports of sightings very seriously'') then why are you so defensive when I offer a realistic conclusion?

My comment about the poor pasting was a response to the absolute crap you have added after the article.

His ability to fly the plane isn't coming into question or how long he had been in the airforce.

Thats were i feel you are wrong , his experience as a military air force pilot does come into question when deciding on what he saw and THINKED about what he saw , that cannot be discounted , his ability to fly what plane are y talking about , i thought you had made your mind up in so many words that it was a high teck machine and also the WHY would the MOD NOT KNOW of some secret high teck MACHINE :rolleyes:, he did say that he thought that no human craft could do that manover , well you do not have to put 2 and 2 together to work out that he MIGHT have thought it was intelligently flown and that no human could have taken the Gs , also you have to remember that the information released in these documents can be pretty limited so how do we and you know it was NOT seen by other people on the ground but it was seen by those who were picking it up on radar (FACT) and as for me having it easy to pose the question and showing the article as fact is laughable:rolleyes:, the article is fact, i merely stated other facts on how what could be hidden in other declassified documents and the length of time they are kept from the public eye and do you know what level off Gs a human pilot can take and as for your "AND THEN IT JUST FLEW AWAY" is not what it done it accelerated away at an incredible speed , big difference there eh:rolleyes: and did you know that "we do not take UFO sightings seriously" was a common remark by both the British MOD and THE USAF again FACT. You in fact offer a pretty poor realistic conclusion IN THE SMALL DETAILS YOU HAVE OVER LOOKED .

"His experience doesn't even come into it! His mission, destroy the big thing in the sky. Then it flew away":rolleyes: ( his experience does come into it when reporting a sighting like this and what about the radar operators do you think their experience comes in to it). And you wonder wht i became defensive:rolleyes:,

the absolute crap you have added after the article.

:eek::rolleyes:

Thanks for your input. However your terrible grammar and inability to make clear sentences is resulting in me not fully understanding some of your post. Which would mean that to reply I would have to clarify far too much that I simply cannot be bothered anymore as I just realised I am actually discussing the chance that some hippy may or may not have 'seen something'.

Mabye next time in your next thread. Hopefully not.

I agree with ML. Its defo aliens in flying saucers. I saw them on TV once in a documentary but some spud called The Doctor came along and staved the aliens. Some of you non-believers should watch that documentary.

When they were about to fire the missisles the object went at 10.000 mph and the raf plane was travaling at 700mph thats a FACT.

Chad Sexington

24-Oct-2008

Whitley Strieber has reported for years that the visitors have told him that the reason that they do not make contact with us is that the United States shoots at them, and now the UK Ministry of Defence has confirmed that this is military policy among Western nations.

Formerly classified British government UFO files reveal that two fighter planes were scrambled and ordered to shoot down a UFO that appeared over the English countryside in 1957.:eek: In Yahoo News, Peter Griffiths quotes Milton Torres, who piloted of one of the fighter jets, as saying, "I had a lock-on that had the proportions of a flying aircraft carrier. :eek:The larger the airplane, the easier the lock-on. This blip almost locked itself?The order came to fire a salvo of rockets at the UFO. The authentication was valid and I selected 24 rockets." In typical UFO fashion, the mysterious craft hovered, flew in patterns, then disappeared suddenly at top speed when it was shot at?feats no human-engineered craft can accomplish even today.:cool:

After he returned to base, he was debriefed the next day by what many UFO experience's will recognize as a "man in black." Griffiths quotes Torres as saying that he "looked like a well-dressed IBM salesman?He threatened me with a national security breach if I breathed a word about it to anyone.";);)

Torres now lives in Miami. He says he was told to keep silent and he kept this pledge for over 50 years, but now that the UK has declassified this information, he undoubtedly feels that it?s safe to speak up.:cool:

Art credit: freeimages.co.uk

If you got our FREE weekly email newsletter, you would have already read this story! To sign up, click here (and we NEVER share you email address with anyone).

Not everyone takes big government and UFOs seriously ?but WE do! Please show us that you appreciate what we do}? subscribe today. NOTE: Frank Feschino will talk about the military shooting at UFOs on Coast to Coast AM with Whitley on Friday, October 24!

For more information, click here.

Related Stories:

22-Oct-2008: Classified UFO Documents Reveal

14-Oct-2008: Will ETs show up TODAY?

14-Oct-2008: Will the Next Prez Come Clean About UFOs?

15-Aug-2008: Anne Strieber: Who I Think the Visitors Are

14-Aug-2008: UFO Wave Continues

30-Jul-2008: Recent UFO Crashes: Now it's Nevada

24-Jul-2008: Insight: Distinguished Brazilian General Says 'UFO Secrets Must Be Disclosed'

23-Jul-2008: STILL MORE UFOs in the UK!

14-Jul-2008: Britain Inundated with UFOs

14-Jul-2008: Glowing Cubes Seen in UK Skies

| the news | edge | mindframe | store | dreamland | subscribe |

| All Products | Contact | Privacy Statement | Copyright | Accessibility |

For anyone that's interested, the above just shows what has been kept away from the public all those years , the declassification of these documents revels that the British MOD and the USA DO take reports of sightings very seriously , when in the past they have denied they do, so no smoke without fire then.:cool:

weirdo.jpg

whitley streiber?

the fantasy/sci fi/fiction author who claimed to have been abducted aye??

oooooooook

you should check out the dulce files,mind you they are pretty disturbing

It's a good read! I read something somewhere else that confirmed it to be false, though.

You never really know with these things.

It's a good read! I read something somewhere else that confirmed it to be false, though.

You never really know with these things.

yeah it was the video that was fake,but the story is a mystery

Archived