Friday Night Drinking

Glamorgan Jambo

I may well have seen her but I don't know what she looks like so I wouldn't know!

Some of us can control our language Nicholas, it's all about adapting to your surroundings, think a chameleon. I had a very pleasurable evening and kept my swearing down to a minimum. What what.

You'd better have been behaving, I'm slightly unnerved at the thought of you chatting my mum up in Winstons :|

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You'd better have been behaving, I'm slightly unnerved at the thought of you chatting my mum up in Winstons :|

I love chatting older women up, they appreciate it so much more!

I would also like to add that I have no recollection of last night at all, and not even in a good way. AA here I come :(

I'm a dried out husk of a man today. Serious drinking on an empty head last night. To the extent that I had a short power nap then woke up and felt better and demanded more beer. Everything went swimmingly until I woke up today.

Still don't feel like eating anything. I've not moved further than 6 yards from my bed today, and back in it already.

Was it worth it?.......

Out since 3 o'clock today, gave up at 10 o'clock sober as a judge and came home. Rubbish night, total waste of time. Shaking with rage!

Destruction Derby

Majorly ****ed off with my night.

The result, the weather, etc etc was complete balls, few pints in the local after the game, couldn't be ersed and now in the house having a few beers watching Family guy.

Great Night......................

I actually have an offer to go out on guestlist right now but I'm already in my bed... may start a poll and you can decide whether I get off my arse and have a few shandies.

Destruction Derby
I actually have an offer to go out on guestlist right now but I'm already in my bed... may start a poll and you can decide whether I get off my arse and have a few shandies.

I recogn you stay and talk to us, ;) lol

The chat's a bit quiet around here though.

I have unlimited guestlist for popular city centre venue, let's all go! :D

I think by this point your just going out for the sake of it. But having said that I've had a fair few good ones at such late notice. We need more info. Where is the guestlist option?

I know, I'm not even bothered about going at all but I feel I should.

It's Berlin. I'm thinking about just taking the car down.

Destruction Derby
The chat's a bit quiet around here though.

I have unlimited guestlist for popular city centre venue, let's all go! :D

You going to pay for me to get through to edinburgh then we can go halfs on a taxi back to mine........ i can drop you off tomorrow morning, haha

Joking :rolleyes:

I know, I'm not even bothered about going at all but I feel I should.

It's Berlin. I'm thinking about just taking the car down.

Decent enough place, taking the car is always a regret though. You get there and you feel restricted by it, suddenly you're really in the mood to have a big one!

I just got home to a dog that cried her wee eyes out when she saw me, if I was to leave her alone again she might just die! Having said that, if Henrythenavigator wins the Breeders Cup I'd be mucho tempted!!

Good on a Saturday, I know it would be a cheap/free night for me and all as I am a well-connected lady, and also even though it feels late they are staying open for the extra hour.... *turmoil*

Good on a Saturday, I know it would be a cheap/free night for me and all as I am a well-connected lady, and also even though it feels late they are staying open for the extra hour.... *turmoil*

Its too wet and cold to be out and sober

Plus the roads are shocking with flooding tonight so it will take ages to drive anywere

Just stay on here, Im sure the cool KB crew will be on soon to share their cool drunk chat with you:p

it's literally a 5 minute drive...

Then you really have nothing to lose

Its free,and near, worse case scenario its crap and you just leave, remind us again why it is your still on here?:eek:

it's literally a 5 minute drive...

You should go. But this is coming from someone who would give anything for an excuse to go out due to a fecked knee restricting me from doing pretty much anything!

Bitter? Me?

If I have a shyt time I'm coming back on here and blaming you lot...

I've a feeling we might be in trouble later on!

My suggestion of going is on the basis that you don't take the car. If you do then I'm absolving myself of all blame.

If I have a shyt time I'm coming back on here and blaming you lot...

Bring me back a Jack and Coke and a Flamin' Lamborghini.

Ta.

In fairness it's Sunday tomorrow so if I end up having to leave the car it doesn't matter

:D

Your clearly going to end up passed out in a puddle

Destruction Derby
Bring me back a Jack and Coke and a Flamin' Lamborghini.

Ta.

What's Nade got to do with it?????

on another note, going clubbing without a drink sucks, i could not do it so fair play...

My bet for how Lou's night went - She got there at about 12 (new time), stood for 45 minutes to an hour trying to decide whether or not to drink before eventually giving in, but by then it's too late to really enjoy yourself and it ends up being rubbish and then to really rub it in the place ended up closing at 2 (new time) instead of the 3 she was expecting.

Doctor FinnBarr
Wrong friend.

Got home at 10.30am (new time)

I am not proud, neither am I ashamed

Thats what you call a lock in!

:eek:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Was at OT last night, wisnae bad.

I'm a very, very unhealthy individual at the moment though.

Glamorgan Jambo
While i would not recommend spitting in public places there can at times be exceptions and the above just falls in to this category, on the subject of Friday drinking iam all for it but unfortunately one is up at 3.45am tomorrow so will refrain but iam going to the game tomorrow and will be drinking like a fish.:)

I can assure you that in China spitting in public places is considered good manners.

Anyway now I'm back after a 13.5 hour flight today I'm happy to see that for once a thread I started didn't die out after 7 or 8 posts even if it did wander off topic a bit.

By the way I used to drink in Winstons when it was called The Sovereign. There was only ever 5 or 6 people in there back then.

Doctor FinnBarr
I can assure you that in China spitting in public places is considered good manners.

Anyway now I'm back after a 13.5 hour flight today I'm happy to see that for once a thread I started didn't die out after 7 or 8 posts even if it did wander off topic a bit.

By the way I used to drink in Winstons when it was called The Sovereign. There was only ever 5 or 6 people in there back then.

80 odd posts before you decide to rejoin us! Not good form old bean, some of us have been drunk for days waiting on you replying!

:P

Doctor FinnBarr
Quite right, it's solely your fault that I'm still suffering, have a word!

Quite right petal! Get him told, Welsh fecker.;)

:107years:

chester copperpot
80 odd posts before you decide to rejoin us! Not good form old bean, some of us have been drunk for days waiting on you replying!

Thats the worst excuse ever. You will use anyone wont you? :P

Glamorgan Jambo
Quite right petal! Get him told, Welsh fecker.;)

:107years:

Eh I'm not Welsh and as I explained I've been travelling since 7.30am this morning Shanghai time (11.30pm on Saturday night here).

That admittedly leaves a bit of a gap on Saturday but you'll be pleased to know I was busy haggling over counterfeit goods most of the day and didn't have time to add to the discussion.

Doctor FinnBarr
Eh I'm not Welsh and as I explained I've been travelling since 7.30am this morning Shanghai time (11.30pm on Saturday night here).

That admittedly leaves a bit of a gap on Saturday but you'll be pleased to know I was busy haggling over counterfeit goods most of the day and didn't have time to add to the discussion.

Glamorgan was in Wales the last time I looked!

Glamorgan Jambo
As long as said counterfeit goods are going to be shared among us I'm sure we could forgive you

:laugh:

If you want Billabong clothes that fit my primary school aged daughters you're more than welcome to discuss with them. I'm not sure you get Billabong much in Scotland but it's fairly big here due, believe it or not, to the thriving surf scene (cold surf that is)

Glamorgan was in Wales the last time I looked!

Quite correct but it doesn't mean that's where I'm from though (grew up in Corstorphine and in the same class at primary school as one of this sites most celebrated posters)

Anyway I'll have to sign off due to jet lag

If you want Billabong clothes that fit my primary school aged daughters you're more than welcome to discuss with them. I'm not sure you get Billabong much in Scotland but it's fairly big here due, believe it or not, to the thriving surf scene (cold surf that is)

Quite correct but it doesn't mean that's where I'm from though (grew up in Corstorphine and in the same class at primary school as one of this sites most celebrated posters)

Anyway I'll have to sign off due to jet lag

Corstorphine FTW

I have actually taken to looking at the kids section in shops like New Look as the clothes are the same but much cheaper, and I am actually a midget :) However I don't think I will be robbing your children of clothes at this point.

I'm signing out as well, feel like I have jet lag due to not going home last night and only sleeping from 11am-2pm :rolleyes:

Wrong friend.

Got home at 10.30am (new time)

I am not proud, neither am I ashamed

I believe they have a name for your kind.

Dirty stop-outs!

Hands up who loves Sunday drinking?! *Hnads up smiley*

Archived