dissertation help - quick survey

jambo_steve87

jambo_steve87

Its dissertation time and if anyone's got a few minutes to spare i'd be very grateful if you could quickly fill out this questionnaire. I guarantee it's not the most thought provoking and testing one you'll ever do, but it gives me some substance to start my research!

cheers folks!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=q257ifeSQc3EAovTgXTYvg_3d_3d

Done. Your last question may cause you problems - two questions with only one yes/no answer. I wanted to answer "no" to the first part and "yes" to the second part.

Done.

Can I just point out that Q10 is a bit iffy.

It asks two questions and I wanted to answer no to the first and yes to the second.

Your marker may frown upon the error in your methodology.

Done.

It asks two questions and I wanted to answer no to the first and yes to the second.

Great minds think alike. (And not just about the chewing gum on the pavements.......)

jambo_steve87
Done. Your last question may cause you problems - two questions with only one yes/no answer. I wanted to answer "no" to the first part and "yes" to the second part.

Done.

haha cheers for the input, the only reason that happens is that the questionnaire program limits you to 10 questions and i'm too much of a cheapskate to sign up for the full version!

It shouldn't matter really though. It's not actually for my dissertation, its for my final year project.....i meant to write that, but i'm actually sitting doing my dissertation at the same time, head's a bit of a jumble at the moment!

As i say, it's just for the market research stage in order to gain some knowledge about the project, but thanks for your concerns!

oh...and the project's for the proposed re-design of chewing gum removal equipment.

Archived