The Electric Proms : The Streets

bighusref

Another band that it seems to be popular to dislike, but I am just sitting watching their Electric Proms show. It is astonishingly good.

Aside from the awful Dry Your Eyes, it is an excellent performance. The performance of "Turn The Page" in particular was immense. I still have Burt Bacharach from last night, and the forthcoming shows to watch!

Anybody else see it?

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I watched a bit last night.

Thought they were ok to be honest. However, they were still far better than they were when I seen them at TITP a few years - when they were absolutely ****e.

I thought he struggled to get the crowd going at first last night Not really surprising for a BBC Proms audience though.

seen The Streets as the Barrowlands & at TitP. both times really enjoyed it.

music's pretty simplistic & he is a mock "geezer", but he's also definitely a showman.

See I reckon you're about an 8 or a 9 ...

......maybe even 9 and a half in four beers time.

Used to like a bit of The Streets.

Might dig the albums out the night.

Another band that it seems to be popular to dislike, but I am just sitting watching their Electric Proms show. It is astonishingly good.

Aside from the awful Dry Your Eyes, it is an excellent performance. The performance of "Turn The Page" in particular was immense. I still have Burt Bacharach from last night, and the forthcoming shows to watch!

Anybody else see it?

Watched Burt Bacharach on the BBC i pod. The man is class

I thought the song "Never went to church" was good live. It also must be pretty emotional for Mike Skinner to sing as it is about his dad (who has passed on).

See I reckon you're about an 8 or a 9 ...

......maybe even 9 and a half in four beers time.

Used to like a bit of The Streets.

Might dig the albums out the night.

Thank you Louise and thank you Adi, seems you pair have been on the drink already though! ;)

Archived