This lot need hanging up

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I'm not usually one for the Daily Ranger but my mate phoned me to tell me about this story

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2008/10/24/accused-paedophile-gang-face-trial-over-horror-catalogue-of-abuse-86908-20833884/

One of the accused is a guy I used to go to Tynecastle with when I was about 12. He lived round the corner from me when I was a kid and was in my class at school.

This is his 3rd offence (I doubt theres any need for the word "allegedly' here, he got done when he was 17 for interfering with a neighbours wee lassie, then again about 10 years ago when he got himself involved with a kids football team.

Personally I think three strikes for this kind of behaviour and it should be curtains and lights out

Chemical castration should be ordered for all. Or get those bull knacker choppers the farmers use and hand them over to the parents of the kids. Bunch of sickos.

Anything sexual to do with kids should be castration.

Beasts.

Choose your words carefully Mr. Dassler.;)

castration makes perfect sense to normal people but you'll always get howls of derision from the human rights brigade about that. it's against their human rights, innit?

for every beast there is, there's a hand-wringer that's just as dangerous... almost.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

These beasts should have it cut off. As someone who is about to become a parent for the first time, this sort of thing really makes me sick.

How the **** do you become involved in a paedophile gang anyway?

Guest juvehearts

its like murder the punishment doesnt fit the crime.

a life for a life.

beasting - nads come off.

you dont get many female pedo's but what do pepole suggest?!

Dagger Is Back

Castration is too kind. Hang the ****ers high I say. Get them the **** off off this planet. No burden on the tax payer and no chance of a repitition. Just taking their nads off doesn't mean to say they won't offend in one way shape or form again.

Castration is too kind. Hang the ****ers high I say. Get them the **** off off this planet. No burden on the tax payer and no chance of a repitition. Just taking their nads off doesn't mean to say they won't offend in one way shape or form again.

I think a life sentence is the best idea, and I,d,make sure that they had only a bucket to **** in and no bed to sleep in just the floor. I,d also keep them on basic rations, porridge and bread and water and let them rot in the cell till they died of old age. Life in prison is too easy now, I bet if prisons were miserable ****holes, the crime rates would come down a bit.

alwaysthereinspirit
Anything sexual to do with kids should be castration.

Beasts.

My Mother always says they should be locked in a room of Mothers. They'd rip them apart.

Its sad to say..

but

if the system cant fix them, then yes... they probably either should be put down or have medicine tested on them.

I think a life sentence is the best idea, and I,d,make sure that they had only a bucket to **** in and no bed to sleep in just the floor. I,d also keep them on basic rations, porridge and bread and water and let them rot in the cell till they died of old age. Life in prison is too easy now, I bet if prisons were miserable ****holes, the crime rates would come down a bit.

You're not wrong. PS3's and Xboxes in their cell's, its no wonder half of these people re-offend after they're released. Why struggle to find a job, roof over your head etc. when you can have it handed to you on a plate in prison?

Absolutely sickening.

My dad always says folk like that should have their boaby nailed to the inside of a wooden shed, be handed an axe and have the shed set on fire.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

What sickens me is this is the THIRD TIME

He did 3 years 12 years ago for a second offence

I P Knightley
you dont get many female pedo's but what do pepole suggest?!

Is this the right place for a "GHP" post?

Let the parents choose 3 instruments of torture and leave the perp cuffed in a room for the parents to do as they please for 48 hours.

Archived