Cristiano Ronaldo

Adi Dassler

Toxteth O'Grady
Jackson never scored a goal that saved Hearts from being relegated :mad:

And he doesn't come to watch us :mad:

He has sat next to me twice in the last 2 years

south morocco
Not sure he scored "One goal" that kept us up, but his contribution along with Cameron returing from injury gave Hearts a boost it so badly needed at the time.

A blind man could see that.

Still, you run along with your nharrow minded thoughts Pinky.

jaskson and gary wales kept us up that season GA iirrc

You could possibly be right with the above but in getting a penalty,which Cameron scored,at parkhead in a quality 3-2 win he did his bit for the team and more in other games probably.

That day was magic,though!Gave them it tight that day.

jaskson and gary wales kept us up that season GA iirrc

McSwegan finding his shooting boots and Cameron's return up at Tanadice in a midweek game does it for me dude.

south morocco
McSwegan finding his shooting boots and Cameron's return up at Tanadice in a midweek game does it for me dude.

Differing memories . I remember being in a rehersal studio ,hearing the goings on we were ****ed before that though i remember

And you missed out his to horrible team-mates Rooney and Ferdinand!! Imagine 3 such complete to$$ers in the same team. Horrid, just horrid.

Spot on...I have read with interest all this VERY anti-Chelsea chat..I don't think Terry is unlikeable at all, I wish bawbagBerra threw himself into challenges like Terry does.

I think however, that said, Ashley Cole is morally bankrupt and I would like to add a couple of my own...

Jaime Carragher...Mark Caughey...Kris Boyd...

I'll leave it at that...!

Slightly off topic. I remember before we played England at the Euro's there was a Scottish footie program on with loads of fans. They brought out a special guest who was the one and only - Jimmy Hill. The fans on the show were giving him the ole Jimmy Hill song. I thought it was really mad to have him on but it turns out he was talking about his Dad during WW2 how he got stationed in Scotland and seen some action with a Scottish battalion. He said that his Dad was treated like one of their own and told jimmy of all the old banter between his Dad and the Scots and that through all the stuff he slags us about that he will always hold a piece of Scotland in his heart and that his quotes should only be taken as banter. Seemed absolutely genuine and went off to the fans in the audience all singing 'we love jimmy hill etc...'

In a way it was nice to see.

Think is has got to be this arse!! He winds hands down.

I actually couldn't believe he done this. people have been killed for less on the streets of Glasgow.

I actually couldn't believe he done this. people have been killed for less on the streets of Glasgow.
It is one way to cause a riot, I bet if someone from the other side off the Of done this with the queen on a t-shirt it would be a million times worse.

He gets away with this, A ?500 fine to him is like our boss giving us a fine for 10p!!

Alan Shearer, JohnTerry and Steven Gerrard.

Got/get away with murder because of England captaincy.

Good shout, especially Shearer who always went in with his elbows.

PresidentRomanov
He has sat next to me twice in the last 2 years

I'm sure alot of agents have sat at Tynecastle twice over the last 2 years, big deal?

Pat Stanton sat next to me at Tannadice last year, is he a Dundee Utd fan?

Gary Mackay's been to Easter Road a couple of times to see Garry O'Connor, is he a Hibby?

Are you that silly, that when you see an ex player at a stadium, you think he's there supporting the team who plays there :)

Think it was the euro 96 match when he refused to shake hands with any scottish player because he said 'He didn't like scots'.

Actually said it on a tv program. Utter stroker.

On the op's point i agree, Ronaldo is a complete bawbag and a shneidy little c*ck into the bargain. The way he got Rooney sent off he should hang his head in shame. Rooney should've burst the big blouse.

Given that you're probably one of the MANY pitifull, small-minded Scots who 'support two teams: Scotland, and whoever is playing England', your comment is fairly hypocritical. If not, then apologies, but it's amazing how many Scots would say the same kind of thing about the English, which is possibly the foundation for his comments anyway.

With regards to the original post, I completely disagree. Cristiano Ronaldo is possibly the best player in the world, and if his career continues as it has gone for the last four years he will be regarded as the best player of all time. So no.....I don't hate hime. The man is a legend.

Ashley Cole on the other hand....

PresidentRomanov
Was he soaked in pish ?

He was lying slumped over the seat in front of him, soaked in pish, and muttering something about soldiers are we :)

I think he thought he was in his taxi :107years:

Toxteth O'Grady
I'm sure alot of agents have sat at Tynecastle twice over the last 2 years, big deal?

Pat Stanton sat next to me at Tannadice last year, is he a Dundee Utd fan?

Gary Mackay's been to Easter Road a couple of times to see Garry O'Connor, is he a Hibby?

Are you that silly, that when you see an ex player at a stadium, you think he's there supporting the team who plays there :)

Not may bring kids with them

PresidentRomanov
Not may bring kids with them

That makes it even worse, he's obviously not happy enough with just the one complimentary ticket, he has to blag a couple more to double up his job, with a free day out for his ugly kids too :mad:

Typical Hibs snake :mad:

Toxteth O'Grady
That makes it even worse, he's obviously not happy enough with just the one complimentary ticket, he has to blag a couple more to double up his job, with a free day out for his ugly kids too :mad:

Typical Hibs snake :mad:

:)

What i dislike about Ronaldo now is, that he sulks continually just because the poor wee lad never got his move to RM and Fergie showed him who`s in charge.

After each of the goals he`s scored this season he has never smiled or looked happy. Even running over to congratulate another team mate he never raises a smile but he`s got to show appreciation just for the sake of it.

John Terry

Joey Barton

Alan Shearer

Michael Ballack

El Hadji Diouf

Claude Makelele (for cheatin on his amazing wife if nothing else)

Cashley Cole

Criag Bellamy

Diddums Drogba

Andrei Shevchenko

Neil Lennon

Terry Hurlock

Terry Butcher

Mark Hately

Ian Durrant

.... (sigh) I could go on

I DEMAND you remove him!!

He was lying slumped over the seat in front of him, soaked in pish, and muttering something about soldiers are we :)

I think he thought he was in his taxi :107years:

:laugh:

Jimmy McNulty
I DEMAND you remove him!!

John? You're from the future, no?

Did you ever get that PC you were after?

John Terry

Joey Barton

Alan Shearer

Michael Ballack

El Hadji Diouf

Cashley Cole

Criag Bellamy

Diddums Drogba

Andrei Shevchenko

Neil Lennon

Terry Hurlock

Terry Butcher

Mark Hately

Ian Durrant

so obviour your man u.now i will trll you 1 or 2 neville rooney and that hard man roy punch the wife keane

John? You're from the future, no?

Did you ever get that PC you were after?

Yes the IBM 5100 Portable Computer. That's why humanity is here now ;)

John Terry

Joey Barton

Alan Shearer

Michael Ballack

El Hadji Diouf

Cashley Cole

Criag Bellamy

Diddums Drogba

Andrei Shevchenko

Neil Lennon

Terry Hurlock

Terry Butcher

Mark Hately

Ian Durrant

For some reason I didn't mind Hurlock and that's probably because I like good old fashioned hatchet men with zero footballing ability. My favourite team of all time were the Leeds Utd team that thought nothing of killing the opposition before they even took to the field. i also liked the Roma team of the 80's that were exactly the same. quality.

Edit: An honorary mention must also go to the Uruguayan teams of old too.

BINGO!

Dirty cheating b astard.

biggestcheatingtwatevervd6.jpg

"Oh I didn't try much against Celtic but not in that game" - **** McGarvey

Really, Frank? In the MOST IMPORTANT game you ever played against Celtic, and given your admission of cheating, you honestly expect us to believe you tried in this game?

I'm not one to wish ill on a person but if this odious cheat was to drown in his own pish, I wouldn't be entirely unhappy about the situation!

jack D and coke
Given that you're probably one of the MANY pitiful, small-minded Scots who 'support two teams: Scotland, and whoever is playing England', your comment is fairly hypocritical. If not, then apologies, but it's amazing how many Scots would say the same kind of thing about the English, which is possibly the foundation for his comments anyway.

With regards to the original post, I completely disagree. Cristiano Ronaldo is possibly the best player in the world, and if his career continues as it has gone for the last four years he will be regarded as the best player of all time. So no.....I don't hate hime. The man is a legend.

I'm not small minded enough to refuse to shake hands before the game kicked off. And yes i do like to see England lose just like i like to see Hibs get beat because they're our closest rivals. Half my friends and family are Hibs but it doesn't mean i hate them or would refuse to shake their hand. I've also got some good english mates and they expect the banter when they **** up as do my hibby mates. Get over it ya fud.

Given that you're probably one of the MANY pitifull, small-minded Scots who 'support two teams: Scotland, and whoever is playing England', your comment is fairly hypocritical. If not, then apologies, but it's amazing how many Scots would say the same kind of thing about the English, which is possibly the foundation for his comments anyway.

Opposing fans in football rivalry shocker!!!! :eek:

Like English football fans like to see Scotland do well.

Likewise, I'm sure the Portuguese public are expected to support the Spanish national team.

Malinga the Swinga

Jamie Carragher, Robbie Keane and Stevie Gerard for me, folowed by rest of Liverpool and Chelsea teams. Cannot stand Carra.

I've seen Darren Jackson twice at the games- good guy in my opinion. I like Ronaldo too- his passion for the game is amazing and you have to respect the players that aren't afraid to beat players.

Players I've never liked- John Hartson, John Terry

Toxteth O'Grady
Ah well, I wouldn't kick him out of bed....:angel:

:)

Your opinion would be welcome on the Platonic relationships thread in the shed

Just to clarify some confusion over Darren Jackson:

Although he signed for us towards the end of relegation-scare season 98/99, his first goal for Hearts came early in the 99/00 season.

The 3-2 win at Parkhead was Jan 2000 and had nothing to do with the staying up.

His signing, along with (as Gigalo Aunt rightly pointed out) Cameron's return and McSwegan's long-awaited goalscoring form made the end of 98/99 a joy to watch with goals galore.

I hate Barry Wilson.

Buffalo Bill

Archived