pouring down

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

feck, p****** down were i live just now it better feck off at some point cos iam looking forward to a few beers , the game and getting out the house for some relaxation away from the kids, dinnae want to end up going shopping with the wife and kids tomorrow:eek:if it gets called off.:eek:

maroonlegions
Sun is shining on Innerleithen :)

lucky, just hope the pitch is ok for the game , forecast for tomorrow is heavy rain:eek:

I'm on the railways and a few of my seniors have scheduled a meeting today about the forthcoming weather. never heard of this happening before...must be very bad weather forecast.

maroonlegions
I'm on the railways and a few of my seniors have scheduled a meeting today about the forthcoming weather. never heard of this happening before...must be very bad weather forecast.

Pants the game could be in danger then the forecast i saw said very heavy rain for central Scotland.:eek:

I made the mistake of going down to HMV about half an hour ago.

Swear to god even my boxer shorts are wringing.

And that was with a brolly.

It's going to be a miserable afternoon.

maroonlegions
I made the mistake of going down to HMV about half an hour ago.

Swear to god even my boxer shorts are wringing.

And that was with a brolly.

It's going to be a miserable afternoon.

nothing can beat a 3.5 hour bout of delivering mail in monsoon conditions , soaking to the bone its like i have just jumped in the union canal , best one is "hey postie my mail is wet":eek:, feck well take a look at me then.:rolleyes:

Jambo's game will be on.

Could see a few lower league postponements though.

I'm in glasgow atm and could barely see 100m outside my window because of the rain. mental.

feck, p****** down were i live just now it better feck off at some point cos iam looking forward to a few beers , the game and getting out the house for some relaxation away from the kids, dinnae want to end up going shopping with the wife and kids tomorrow:eek:if it gets called off.:eek:

The sun is shining on sunny Gorebridge, the match will be on tomorrow stop panicking :P

jamboinglasgow
Jambo's game will be on.

Could see a few lower league postponements though.

I'm in glasgow atm and could barely see 100m outside my window because of the rain. mental.

yeah, I went into the libaray at glasgow uni and suddenly it came pouring. Which means the clyde will be too fast to row on tomorrow so I cant have my race :( and the whole week seems to be rain. At least I can be gene Kelly and go singing in the rain.

Last night at about 7 at the Gyle was the worst I had seen it in a while. Back on just now. Not really bothering me but I have a wedding tommorow that I hope I'm not standing outside in it for a long time.

Last night at about 7 at the Gyle was the worst I had seen it in a while. Back on just now. Not really bothering me but I have a wedding tommorow that I hope I'm not standing outside in it for a long time.

I was playing 7's outside at Newtongrange Star last night when the torrential downpour came at the back of 7.

Was a tad damp.

Got soaked from uni to my car earlier too.

Sexton Hardcastle

Its actually fairly sunny in Peebles.

And no, were not in a time warp like some posters on this forum from said town.

Its actually fairly sunny in Peebles.

And no, were not in a time warp like some posters on this forum from said town.

It is brighter in Bonyrigg too.

I was playing 5's at the Pitz at Sighthill about the same time last night and it started coming down (well, sideways actually) like a monsoon just a few minutes before we finished.

Malcolm Tucker

I'm through in Glasgow just now, and there were hailstones earlier!

Plus, my train coming up from Preston via Carlisle was at a standstill for over an hour because of flooding at Penrith, hence why I am in Glasgow!

I hate weather.

The sun is shining on sunny Gorebridge, the match will be on tomorrow stop panicking :P

Really? wish I was at home then cos it's hammering down at the gyle :(

I was playing 5's at the Pitz at Sighthill about the same time last night and it started coming down (well, sideways actually) like a monsoon just a few minutes before we finished.

Me and my mate who posts for me, were trying to load a sofa onto a van with a tail lift as the heavens opened last night, nightmare...

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Yes, I know.

I was playing footy at the Pitz at the time :mad:

Archived