Lack of Passion

Julio

Thought the Hearts support who went through last night got behind the team. We played okay for an hour. However, the lack of passion and desire in the last half hour was disgraceful. Frail and the players do not deserve the support they got. :mad:

Frail is not up for the job. The silence from VR is deafening. No new manager or players is a sick joke. Our season finished last night. :mad:

rudi must stay
Thought the Hearts support who went through last night got behind the team. We played okay for an hour. However, the lack of passion and desire in the last half hour was disgraceful. Frail and the players do not deserve the support they got. :mad:

Frail is not up for the job. The silence from VR is deafening. No new manager or players is a sick joke. Our season finished last night. :mad:

there's still 4 months of the season to go so it's far from over. ;)

there's still 4 months of the season to go so it's far from over. ;)

RMS yes wonderful we have to suffer more p *sh like that. Two wins in the last SEVENTEEN games says it all. VR GTF. :mad:

Yawwwwwn.

There was nothing half-hearted about last night. The team aren't to blame, we dominate periods of the game and were shafted out the cup by the officials.

What is the point of bringing in new players now? The season is already a write off. A new manager would also be judged on the remainder of the season, it wouldn't be his team. No point in rushing into things. Wait until the close season. Regroup and get ready for next season.

I agree, Frail isn't the man for the job...just now. I would still like to see him in the coaching set up and believe he could be a good manager in the future. I bit like Robbo was when he came.

It's all part of Mad Vlad's plan. Take apart a winning team, construct a team of huddies, lull the Old Firm into a false sense of security and then BANG! The treble is ours (next season).

Watch this space.

RMS yes wonderful we have to suffer more p *sh like that. Two wins in the last SEVENTEEN games says it all. VR GTF. :mad:

2 wins in the last 2 league games.

You can spin figures anyway you like.

Yawwwwwn.

There was nothing half-hearted about last night. The team aren't to blame, we dominate periods of the game and were shafted out the cup by the officials.

What is the point of bringing in new players now? The season is already a write off. A new manager would also be judged on the remainder of the season, it wouldn't be his team. No point in rushing into things. Wait until the close season. Regroup and get ready for next season.

I agree, Frail isn't the man for the job...just now. I would still like to see him in the coaching set up and believe he could be a good manager in the future. I bit like Robbo was when he came.

You weren't even at the game Toggie so whats your point? :)

Totally agree Julio. Frail giving it big on the Hearts website that top 6 is the aim now and that the season is far from over. Top 6 be a target for us?...it should be a given.

Someone give Frail a life jacket.

Totally agree Julio. Frail giving it big on the Hearts website that top 6 is the aim now and that the season is far from over. Top 6 be a target for us?...it should be a given.

Someone give Frail a life jacket.

A straight jacket more like Horse. :)

Very true. The lack of passion after going a goal behind was unbelievable. Ok so if Velicka had of scored that chance it may have been a different story but the last half hour was woeful

We went out with a whimper!

Very true. The lack of passion after going a goal behind was unbelievable. Ok so if Velicka had of scored that chance it may have been a different story but the last half hour was woeful

Cheers thats the point I was making. No heart at all in last half hour heads went down. Still some who didn't even go last night think differently. Says it all. :rolleyes:

Nelly Terraces

Great support last night, loud and giving it some. I was dissapointed with the way we played, sadly lacking pace and invention. If we could have 10 outfield Rubens I'd be happy though, yets again our best player by some margin, covered every blade of grass, unlike other less able midfield players (Stewart).

Season over for sure. Oh well, save a bit of cash now then.

Hangover the size of the Queen Ma's undies as well.

NT

Some will say that we were going through the motions, maybe some truth in that.

I myself thought we lacked leadership, looked void of ideas and never had someone on the side that could look at the game and make changes that would hurt Rangers.

REALLY ****ed off with last night. Seen Hearts beat in many semi's but Rangers were there for the taking last night.

Smith may as well stayed at home last night, had nothing to do once the first whistle was blown.

Vlad_Knows_Best

Spot on mate.

Cheers thats the point I was making. No heart at all in last half hour heads went down. Still some who didn't even go last night think differently. Says it all. :rolleyes:

Exectly. Hearts are beaten as soon as they go a goal down these days. There are some teams that you would say even at 2-0 down with 10 minutes left they still have a chance because they fight til the end - but not Hearts.

Out with a whimper like you say. No battle cry, no chucking on an extra forward, nothing. It was quite good though because it meant we could leave 10 minutes early and beat the traffic, knowing fine will we couldn't score or even mount any sort of comeback.

Vlad_Knows_Best
Exectly. Hearts are beaten as soon as they go a goal down these days. There are some teams that you would say even at 2-0 down with 10 minutes left they still have a chance because they fight til the end - but not Hearts.

Out with a whimper like you say. No battle cry, no chucking on an extra forward, nothing. It was quite good though because it meant we could leave 10 minutes early and beat the traffic, knowing fine will we couldn't score or even mount any sort of comeback.

We all seen you sneaking out.

REALLY ****ed off with last night. Seen Hearts beat in many semi's but Rangers were there for the taking last night.

100% agree. Hearts have sickened me big time, not for the first or last time I'm sure but I'm just totally disillusioned and apathetic about everything to do with this squad of players and 'management' (I use the term very loosely) and the egomaniac has lost any small amount I had left for him. Waste of time, energy and money supporting any of them.

Archived