Victims at it again

Guest S.U.S.S.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Greatest fans in the world

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,2483_4375991,00.html'>http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,2483_4375991,00.html

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,2483_4375991,00.html

He said his goal ended his famine in front of goal.

Absolute ****, once again something that has nothing to do with them is twisted to make them look like victims.

Plastic paddys the lot of them, go home if you love the place so much, im sure Ireland would welcome you back. Bet most of them cant find Ireland on map yet are happy to sing about it week in week out while also belting out their support for terrorists.

Famine? had nothing to do with them yet once again they are firing out death threats. Nacho Novo part two.

That sums the Mhanks up. Always the victims. :mad:

They're not happy unless they feel they're being persecuted. Fahct. :mad:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

This is as bad as the Huns complaining to Coronation Street about being mentioned in an episode. Are they trying to out-do each other in the patheticness stakes? It's only the fact that we have to share a country with these morons that makes it less laughable.

letsalllaughathobos

smeltic fans are pathetic

i work with a die hard smeltic fan and he's always "the victim" ALWAYS.

but he always goes on about how great the club is and how great the fans are.

he makes me hate them even more as each day goes by.

damn i think i hate them as much as i hate hibs.

Guest Dipped Flake
So if Healey had said "goal drought" instead of "goal famine" , would he be attacked for taking the pish out of Etheopia?

Just to make sure he got as many people as possible he actually said 'goal drought or famine'...

How sad,to be sure.

Is that a cowpat?

No, it's a bull mick.

Its at times like this that these fools become an even bigger parody of themselves than even Jonny Watson could send up in Only an Excuse.

So as soon as anyone mentions the F word in their presence then its an immediate attack on them??

So that means that my mate who refers to Paddy McCourt as "The Hunger Striker" due to his resemblance to Bobby Sands, should now have his Tim season book taken from him and be burned at the cross for daring to mention something else to do with food or the lack of it.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic!

alwaysthereinspirit
Can the whole world not collectively laugh at how pathetic that is?

That is unbelievable. How much of a loser do you need to be to let a comment like that bother you.

Do "clearance" sales in England affect us in a negative way?

Morons.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

If he said he was "short" of goals my lord the dwarfs would have been on the rampage

The man sitting near me at Tannadice who described our defence as being a holocaust had better watch himself!

alwaysthereinspirit
The man sitting near me at Tannadice who described our defence as being a holocaust had better watch himself!

My wife and kids are Jewish. He'd better never sit near me.:P

Archived