Flu bug hits Aberdeen players apparently

Devries4

Scott_HMFC1874

Is that the tango man gettin his excuses in early? :rolleyes:

It'll be the usual tomoro if we win, "Hearts were lucky" "we dominated possesion" "They got the breaks"

slaverin erse.

hope Zander Diamond isnt playin tomoro, just lookin at the boy gives me the boke.

It'll be the usual tomoro if we win, "Hearts were lucky" "we dominated possesion" "They got the breaks"

slaverin erse.

hope Zander Diamond isnt playin tomoro, just lookin at the boy gives me the boke.

I agree with you 100% nothing like getting the excuses in early, at least that gives the press the early opportunity to put the boot in to Hearts by coming up with thier excuses before the game has even been played.

slaverin erse.

It might be a ruse to make us think it'll be a walk in the park and then they'll try to catch us on the hop. Or is Jimmy not that intelligent even if he has plenty of time to think while he lies on his sunbed?

slaverin erse.

Hope he is playing as he is a 'car crash'.:P

Strange . . . I have flu too and I haven't even seen a sheep for months !

If you had the flu you widnae be posting on here

Anyone know if there is any tickets left for tomorrow , want 1 for the main stand , cheers.:)

I don't think that you will have too much trouble:eek:

Scott_HMFC1874
Hope he is playing as he is a 'car crash'.:P

haha you have a fair point there mate!

I in no way think it will be a walk in the park tomorrow, I just think, perhaps, confidence might be on the up because of a decent perfomance at Easter Road last weekend, and if Csaba keeps the same second half team as then*, we could dominate the game and hopefully grab some goals from somwhere, though god knows where.

But then again, this is Hearts we're talking about.

Edit: *Except swap Larry for Miko. He could rip there defense a new one, whereas Larry just thinks he can by stepping onto the park.

Calderwood's spot on about the game tomorrow though.

"If we let Aguiar, Kingston and Stewart dominate the midfield it'll be long bus journey home for us."

I bloody hope so Jimmy.

That's code for -

"We're going to kick lumps out of them" :rolleyes:

slaverin erse.

I'm still waiting for the poor man's space hopper to come out with his usual opinion on the 'situation at Hearts' that he drags up every time we're due to play them

I'm still waiting for the poor man's space hopper to come out with his usual opinion on the 'situation at Hearts' that he drags up every time we're due to play them

was just going to make that point mate why it any of his buisness ill never no i couldnt work under mr romanov blah blah tangoman youve never been asked so shut it

we play celtic next week, wait till the stories start comming out from all quarters before that one, next week wont be a paper buying one

Archived