FAO Scott Wilson

JamboMarc

For our home game v Inverness back in September AC/DC's Thunderstruck was played as the teams came out. There was a thread about this before the game and someone sent Scott Wilson an e-mail asking him to play it. I and many others thought this went well which was great. :) But then the next home game v Kilmarnock it wasnt played.:sad:

So im no good at this e-mailing thing and I was hoping the same person could do the same for this weekends game v Aberdeen? Cheers

ToadKiller Dog

I would prefer to hear our support belting out the hearts song as the players come out ,but we dont sing that much anymore when at home.

'Highway to Hell' ... is my choice and signs should be placed at convenient points along Gorgie Road and Roseburn simply stating that message -- that will give all those away fans something to think about.

PS part of me wants to change the road signs at the next derby to put their buses right along Gorgie Road --- but the better part of me says no :sad:

yeah get thunderstruck on, or club foot by kasabian. the hearts fans at fester road were really noisy so hopefully they are vs aberdeen, but would like to hear thunderstruck blaring out while the teams come onto the pitch. mon' the hearts!!!

Change the title of your thread to FAO Scott Wilson and he might see this :D

Yup that's the way to do it!

Fact: Scotty has Thunderstruck on his Tynecastle playlist

If u are reading this could u please play Thunderstruck as the teams come out like you did a month or so ago? Cheers

Bearing in mind it's Aberdeen on Saturday perhaps Scott Wilson could play that Rolling Stones number "Hey McLeod get off a my ewe"

Commander Harris
What's wrong with music after goals? :)

I don't like it either. I can't hear my sweetie rustling with all that modern garbage playing over the tannoy!

For our home game v Inverness back in September AC/DC's Thunderstruck was played as the teams came out. There was a thread about this before the game and someone sent Scott Wilson an e-mail asking him to play it. I and many others thought this went well which was great. :) But then the next home game v Kilmarnock it wasnt played.:sad:

So im no good at this e-mailing thing and I was hoping the same person could do the same for this weekends game v Aberdeen? Cheers

I thought the only reason he played it was because we were in the middle of a thunderstorm at the time.

Bearing in mind it's Aberdeen on Saturday perhaps Scott Wilson could play that Rolling Stones number "Hey McLeod get off a my ewe"

i salute you!!

Is this the new thing?

We have weekly threads about things like the game, the team, VR's involvement and the aftermath of the game. Are we now going to have a thread before every home match to ask Scott to play our favourite song?

I will contend myself with hoping we win a game of football, all you pop pickers can concern yourself about what music you hear before/during/after the game.;)

marshallschunkychicken

IIRC, before the 4-2 Rangers game last season, SW played 'You're Not Alone', by The Enemy, closely followed by 'Right Here Right Now' by Fatboy Slim.

That got the blood pumping, then the Hearts Song started.....immense.

Carl Spackler
and can you play Calvin Harris' "Acceptable in the 80s" at some point too. :)

Good show!

Just put together an 80s play list for them. Isn't this the ni-ni nineteenth season since they won either the Scottish Cup or the Premier League/Division One?

Stupid Sexy Flanders
What's wrong with music after goals? :)

I agree with Dave Ross, music after goals is rubbish. Leave nonsense like that to the Yanks, I don't go to Tynie for a "matchday experience"!

Frankenstein Jambo.
I know it's radical, but i'll put it out there anyway. How about the Hearts song?

Live in the times :)

Son Of Anarchy

Still and always will be my fav band ever. Seen em 5 times now and thunderstruck was superb at the game,so yes please SW, PLAY IT LOUD!:)

Play the bagpipe version of Thuderstruck, By gordon ducan. Totally amazing lol.

I'm sure that's the sound my old tape games made when loading

I agree RE no songs after scoring. Any set of fans who can't be trusted to create an atmosphere after a goal are doing something wrong. It seems really tacky, too. :sad:

Also, we don't have this problem at Tynecastle but some away grounds have shockingly loud pre match music that drown out any attempts at an atmosphere, too.

How about the classic by Weird Al Yankowich... "Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep"....??

Apologies to AC/DC....

Well in that vein there are other ACDC titles approp for todays game e.g.

sheepseeker

what do ewe do for money honey

ewe shook me all night long

theres gonna be some flockin'

up to my neck in ewe

:)

Same again this weekend Scott :thumb: Great last week, now the first time to fire us up with Thunderstruck in a big game!! THUNDER!!! THUNDER!!! JAM-TARTS!!! JAM-TARTS!!!

Can we have "Hearts of Glory" on Sunday please Scott?

We need something to inspire the team and fans, not send them to sleep. :eek:

I'd recommend playing "Ride of the Valkyries" - a stirring tune that also happens to be the official march of the Parachute Regiment. :)

Stupid Sexy Flanders
We need something to inspire the team and fans, not send them to sleep. :eek:

I'd recommend playing "Ride of the Valkyries" - a stirring tune that also happens to be the official march of the Parachute Regiment. :)

I think it would help create a tremendous atmosphere, as it would wind the Tims up, and I think it would be especially poingnant at this time of year.

Archived