JKB match preview

flogelisgod

Tomorrow the "summer"league resumes.

The JKB lads are up against Next who are,due to league standings and postitioning", the top team in the leagues.

kick off is at 7pm at Saughton 3G astro tomorrow evening so if you are free and have nothing to do, come support the boys!

basher the jambo

The one legged bandit will be there, Just give me a chance to be fit for the final im only about 10 weeks away.....

The Old Tolbooth

Look out for the wee pink hoody chocolate stabber hobo, he works for Next at the Fort, wonder if he plays (with anything other than men)

basher the jambo

Does anyone know if the games on grass or 3G, Im not wanting to head thro and the game to be called off.

Next won division A ...JKB won division B so their should be no surprise Latto drew us together for the cup draw made in his kitchen!!

We are missing our two top scorers and our inspirational cult hero Basher. Our right back has just pulled out with injury and Simmy is also missing from defence. However we have a large squad,good players and it is eleven V eleven. I am happy with our starting line up and will have no complaints if our interest in the cup ends tonight! As long as the ref is fair:rolleyes:

Looks like the rain will be teeming down, after winter sunday nights at Riccarton it will be like the Bahamas for us !!

"What's the shout?....NEXT" !

Bring it on......

basher the jambo
. I am happy with our starting line up and will have no complaints if our interest in the cup ends tonight!QUOTE]

Lol I will be back for the final just keep us in it untill then ;)

Good luck laddies. gutted im not making it!!! :(

I dont even know how long im out for so just keep the run going and hopefully I will make it for the semi or the final :)

Get stick in boys

Confidence breeds success and I know that If we all knuckle down, do the simple stuff well then we are a match for anyone!!

See you's the night lads. I'm raring to go!!!

Stefanas Kiakowskas.

Archived