Juande Ramos Appreciation Thread

JamboSean

No doubt this will sink miserably through the pages but I had to post it regardless.

Well done Jaunde Ramos, you are doing a wonderful job at Spurs. Three Point Lane is now well and truely yours for ever.

:food-smiley-004:

No doubt this will sink miserably through the pages but I had to post it regardless.

Well done Jaunde Ramos, you are doing a wonderful job a Spurs. Three Point Lane is now well and truely yours for ever.

It's all Commoli's fault, in reality - but well done Juande Ramos? For beating you in a Cup Final and seriously damaging your title chances at One Point Lane? You couldn't make it up...

loveofthegame

Frightening downturn for a side that once again I thought would be challenging top 6.

I thought Ramos would be the man there after what he did for Sevilla, but he must surely be 1 game from the sack now, nothing less than a win against Bolton on Sat.

And fwiw i don't have feelings for or against Spurs.

It's all Commoli's fault, in reality - but well done Juande Ramos? For beating you in a Cup Final and seriously damaging your title chances at One Point Lane? You couldn't make it up...

The League Cup is nothing to a Chelsea fan. Are you talking about the 4-4 game in March?

Nice to have you back by the way.

The League Cup is nothing to a Chelsea fan. Are you talking about the 4-4 game in March?

Christ a few years ago prior to Matthew Harding Chelsea fans would have bitten your hand off for a League Cup.

Christ a few years ago prior to Matthew Harding Chelsea fans would have bitten your hand off for a League Cup.

Agreed, around the Hoddle years the League Cup would have been a massive success. When you're challenging for the League and Champions League every season though, it means very little. Look at how Arsenal treat it.

Thankyou! But yes, I am - Chelsea were always playing catch up afterwards, if you recall, and never managed it. Obviously, what's going on at Spurs at present is pretty bloody shocking though.

Thankyou! But yes, I am - Chelsea were always playing catch up afterwards, if you recall, and never managed it. Obviously, what's going on at Spurs at present is pretty bloody shocking though.

Welcome. That's ifs and buts though, Chelsea dropped a few silly points over the course of the season. You say shocking, I say hilarious.

rudi must stay

Well done Jaunde Ramos, you are doing a wonderful job at Spurs. Three Point Lane is now well and truely yours for ever.

hope someone brings this thread back in a couple of months. They may be doing badly now but they are far too good a team to continue doing as badly as they are now imo

Agreed, around the Hoddle years the League Cup would have been a massive success. When you're challenging for the League and Champions League every season though, it means very little. Look at how Arsenal treat it.

Arsenal pretty much had a full team out at WHL last yr. When Fabregas came on for Denilson after 10 mins the only player missing from a first choice available line up was Adebayor. He came on after 65 mins:(;)

And Chelsea fans are nothing for the European Cup:p

hope someone brings this thread back in a couple of months. They may be doing badly now but they are far too good a team to continue doing as badly as they are now imo[/QUOTE]

The thing is, they actually aren't.

Very overrated and have signed dreadfully over the summer.

i would hardly call david bentley, dos santos, corluka, pavyluchenko dreadful signings.

I think Dos Santos & Pavlyuchenko are going to be complete flops.

I think Dos Santos & Pavlyuchenko are going to be complete flops.

shame if thats the case as I think pavlyuchenko is a class player.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Arsenal pretty much had a full team out at WHL last yr. When Fabregas came on for Denilson after 10 mins the only player missing from a first choice available line up was Adebayor. He came on after 65 mins:(;)

Lukasz Fabianski, William Gallas, Bacary Sagna, Armand Traore, A (Da Silva Eduardo, 65), Justin Hoyte, Vassiriki Abou Diaby, Pereira Neves Denilson (Cesc Fabregas, 18), Gilberto Silva, Alex Hleb, Nicklas Bendtner, Theo Walcott (Emmanuel Adebayor, 65)

First team?

No

Archived