So much for Administration.

Munch

So much for the rumors and lies started by the Hobos a few weeks ago:) the only thing going to the down the skanker will be be the Fat Finn when he gets banned from the dug out for chucking the towel in against Morton.:sterb119:

He would be wise to chuck the towel in permanently as his hoof ball football team have not got a clue.:eek:

Its Monday didn't you know.

This is like some pubs who have a "free beer tomorrow" sign up behind the bar. Some people will actually believe there is free beer tomorrow and actually get disappointed when they go back to the pub and the sign is still up.

Perhaps we should get a sign that says "Administration tomorrow" just to keep the hobos happy

Guest Scottish Cup Semi 2006
So much for the rumors and lies started by the Hobos a few weeks ago:) the only thing going to the down the skanker will be be the Fat Finn when he gets banned from the dug out for chucking the towel in against Morton.:sterb119:

He would be wise to chuck the towel in permanently as his hoof ball football team have not got a clue.:eek:

i would not be so cocky till after Jan - if all our high earners are punted & replaced with Liths of Kellos ilk then we will praying for administration rather than the humiliating slow death ala Leeds Utd.

Jam Tarts 1874
i would not be so cocky till after Jan - if all our high earners are punted & replaced with Liths of Kellos ilk then we will praying for administration rather than the humiliating slow death ala Leeds Utd.

You will need to try much better than this! :hobofish:

Geoff Kilpatrick

:rolleyes:

Although Kello, the Slovakian, had a bad day on Sunday he has been one of our success stories this season.

:107years::hobofish::107years::hobofish::107years::hobofish:

YOU ARE A HOBO!!

Guest Dipped Flake

I find it hilarious that these hobos think that all they have to do is come up with a real jambo username and then they can post any pish they like. What is it about them that they have to spend their lives trying to infiltrate our boards. I post over on hibsnet and can have some reasonable discussions but I post as a Hearts fan; I think you would have to be really strange and sad to go 'undercover' like some superspy.

Jam Tarts 1874

I know we are having a dig at stupid hobos going on about administration all the time. But let's not forget that we have some resident financial "experts" of our own who are on practically every thread telling us how badly UKIO and Romanov are doing etc etc. I just wish I had more time to spend de-bunking all the garbage that these so called Hearts supporters post.

I find it hilarious that these hobos think that all they have to do is come up with a real jambo username and then they can post any pish they like. What is it about them that they have to spend their lives trying to infiltrate our boards. I post over on hibsnet and can have some reasonable discussions but I post as a Hearts fan; I think you would have to be really strange and sad to go 'undercover' like some superspy.

You're right and i'm embarassed. I've got nearly 300 posts and it's time i came out. I'm a Musselburgh Amateurs fan. I've been subtly mind-washing you all.

I can see the merit in joing other teams boards like you have mate. It's just another avenue to chat aboot fitba, which is what fitba's all about. The hobo spies miss the point of the beauty of our game!

I heard a Hobo at work last thursday muttering to his Hobo mate =

"have you heard, the yams are going to go pop tomorrow"

Fud. :rolleyes:

PresidentRomanov

I'll call myself Scottish Cup Semi 2006, they'll never see through that :hobofish:

:107years::hobofish::107years::hobofish::107years::hobofish:

YOU ARE A HOBO!!

Def not a hobo - just a hearts fan with a brain - i would love to be proved wrong but time will tell eh !

I know Kello's not a Lith but he came in on the same boat as the rest of them - how is he a success story ??? I think his alleged ability is Vlad trying to put him in the same bracket as Craig Gordon - Kello bottled it on sunday & was very suspect for both freekicks against Killie & Utd !!!

Doctor FinnBarr

I'm surprised you even want to mention "that" semi!

:BigSemi:

I'm surprised you even want to mention "that" semi!

:BigSemi:

so what your saying is that you are NOT worried about the January sale then ?

no i think what he is saying is that you are unable to disguise the fact that you are posting from sunny seton sands.

All hail Vlad the King of Hearts:)

No administration means were doing fine and its all down to the great man himself:)

Where would we have been without him!

Def not a hobo - just a hearts fan with a brain - i would love to be proved wrong but time will tell eh !

I know Kello's not a Lith but he came in on the same boat as the rest of them - how is he a success story ??? I think his alleged ability is Vlad trying to put him in the same bracket as Craig Gordon - Kello bottled it on sunday & was very suspect for both freekicks against Killie & Utd !!!

:mw_rolleyes::mw_rolleyes:

winston churchill

apparently ,we should have went ti ts up last week.

but mad vlad has held onto the ticket money from the sangiro.

so all the accountants on hoofball.net rekon we have another week.

gorgie rd eh11

Aye, some sad people will try anything to get an administration thread on the board.

They're not quite as clever as they think though, eh.:)

A BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know what the brain is supposed to do? Yours clearly aint working!

All hail Vlad the King of Hearts:)

No administration means were doing fine and its all down to the great man himself:)

Where would we have been without him!

Probably out of business having attempted to carry on at Ruggerfield under the safe management of the Pie Man!!!!

Certainly no Scottish Cup victory or Championship football!!!

And before you come back at me with the usual guff what is your solution/alternative?

winston churchill

really

two poor kick outs from pass backs apart,he had nothing to do before single fish caught him with the head.

really

two poor kick outs from pass backs apart,he had nothing to do before single fish caught him with the head.

we will see who gets the gloves - my moneys on Balogh !!! :)

A BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know what the brain is supposed to do? Yours clearly aint working!

Your full of it - in years gone by a draw at fester rd was just not good enough yet all week most of the posters have been patting ourselves on the back for it - then everyone starts getting excited cos we are not in administration.

WHERE DID IT ALL GO WRONG ?? (my guess is after the AEK Athens game ???)

Probably out of business having attempted to carry on at Ruggerfield under the safe management of the Pie Man!!!!

Certainly no Scottish Cup victory or Championship football!!!

And before you come back at me with the usual guff what is your solution/alternative?

Thats my view on it also!

Colonel Kurtz

I dont think many liths came over by boat,that was the Irish

PresidentRomanov

I realise Sunday's the only time you've seen him, but he's actually a very good goalkeeper, I wouldn't swap him for Maka or McNeil anyway :hobofish:

Well there is no chance of a sale in January of Hobo players not much interest in garbage:):):107years:

PS it could be 108 by January:p ah well always next year.:hobofish:

winston churchill
we will see who gets the gloves - my moneys on Balogh !!! :)

mines aswell ,since kello won't be able to play due to the dunt on the head

Doctor FinnBarr
Your full of it - in years gone by a draw at fester rd was just not good enough yet all week most of the posters have been patting ourselves on the back for it - then everyone starts getting excited cos we are not in administration.

WHERE DID IT ALL GO WRONG ?? (my guess is after the AEK Athens game ???)

Didn't it start going wrong for you after the FC Ikea game hobo!

:107years::hobofish::107years::hobofish:

portobellojambo1
I dont think many liths came over by boat,that was the Irish

Going by his name I suspect Marian Kello is possibly of Irish/Lithuanian descent, but was forced to go live in Slovakia after a sex change to save being outcast by his family. So he might have got the boat over. :o

I have heard some worrying stories from people today. People who know what they are talking about and have no reason to make up lies about their beloved Hearts. I am genuinely concerned guys. I am loyal to the my sources, but lets just say, things aren't as rosey as some would like to think.

I know this doesn't give much addition to the thread, but thought I'd warn my fellow jambo's. There will be people on here that will be due apologies from others.

Charlie-Brown
I have heard some worrying stories from people today. People who know what they are talking about and have no reason to make up lies about their beloved Hearts. I am genuinely concerned guys. I am loyal to the my sources, but lets just say, things aren't as rosey as some would like to think.

I know this doesn't give much addition to the thread, but thought I'd warn my fellow jambo's. There will be people on here that will be due apologies from others.

How about just saying what you heard and let people decide for themselves instead of not really saying anything at all?

winston churchill

601dst.gif

Many football clubs will go into administration in the next few years. Looking at it from a neutral point of view I think ours must be in the 'more likely' group.

:(

Many football clubs will go into administration in the next few years. Looking at it from a neutral point of view I think ours must be in the 'more likely' group.

:(

On a stand alone basis Hearts accounts have repeatedly made it clear that the company only continues to exist because of the support from the parent group.

The question of course is about the continued viability of the parent group. Lots of short term funding and businesses in commodities/finance/real estate and football might suggest that they are vulnerable.

On a stand alone basis Hearts accounts have repeatedly made it clear that the company only continues to exist because of the support from the parent group.

The question of course is about the continued viability of the parent group. Lots of short term funding and businesses in commodities/finance/real estate and football might suggest that they are vulnerable.

Indeed. If I could choose a parent company for HMFC NOT to have right now it would be one like this.

There is a very very good chance UBIG is royally ****ed.

You really are a funny guy, go on tell us another one:bravo::4_1_72:

Archived