On the horizon - Inverness

theschoolend

Well its coming soon. One of the best away trips of the season - Inverness.

Nothing to do with the football because it usually blows a gale and you can see how the ICT players are used to dealing with it.

Anyway always a good away trip. Good laugh etc etc

Just a pity we have to go to the sh**eh**e that is Love Street first.

Thought would get the first Inversneckie thread going.

went up there for the first time for the 0-3 game, excellent trip. going up again next month. looking forward to it.... looking back to it would be daft.

I'm making my first trip to Inverness for this one, spending two nights up there, should be a good weekend regardless of the result, although obviously a win for Hearts would make it all the more sweeter.

:)

I'm confused as to what the point of this thread is supposed to be. It's ages until we go to Inverness.

3 weeks time, hardly ages my friend.

3 weeks time, hardly ages my friend.

I suppose not, but it still seems a bit perverse to start a thread about it at this point. What are people meant to say?

"Aw aye Inverness is amazin! A get pyoor steemin lol!"

Inverness is a good trip and I'm looking forward to it, but I don't see what we're supposed to be discussing here.

Commander Harris

boo!

was just going to do what SUSS did until I scrolled down and saw that he had beat me to it.

oh well.

P.S. Aw aye Inverness is amazin! A get pyoor steemin lol!

Guest S.U.S.S.
boo!

was just going to do what SUSS did until I scrolled down and saw that he had beat me to it.

oh well.

I think you still should, man, eh, likesay an that.

Commander Harris
I think you still should, man, eh, likesay an that.

ah did in ma edit by ra way.

Guest S.U.S.S.
ah did in ma edit by ra way.

dat iz pure amazn liksey.

cany wat lik man, goni git pure mortal man

PS forgot to add, yes i am plannig to go to inverness.

I know some of you not as hip as myself and CH will have trouble reading the above lines from myself and the Commander.

p8ty on troops

Got to agree that the away games in Inverness are superb. The atmosphere in the town before the game is always great with plenty of Jambos in the pubs and the atmosphere in the away end at the game is always lively too.

Also worth mentioning that although the stadium is not the best, it must have one of the most spectacular back-drops in British football.

I'm gutted as its the easiest to get to and cheapest game of the season for me and I have to work in Aberdeen that weekend! :mad:

Remnants of Standards

I'll be there. was in hospitality for the 3-0 game,and all the squeaky-voiced caley fans got rather upset with us when Clum popped in his second and hearts' third. Threatening it was not. It was hardly being caught in the old Jungle with a rangers top on. Looking forward to giving them another doing.

A night out in Inversnecky was the damage the first couple of times we went up there (Burley's season), been pretty poor the last couple though.

Defo be there this time, hopefully the sun is out for once!

dat iz pure amazn liksey.

cany wat lik man, goni git pure mortal man

PS forgot to add, yes i am plannig to go to inverness.

I know some of you not as hip as myself and CH will have trouble reading the above lines from myself and the Commander.

p8ty on troops

peighty on troops.... possibly one of the campest quotes on JKB.

Any way

Invershecky's usually a good laugh, even clums had good days up there.

As this is my first trip up there, how many fans tend to go up on the Friday evening? Also where are the best pubs/clubs where our fans will be congregating? I'm also staying over on the Saturday night so same question applies to that evening as well.

Archived