If You Don't Like Creepy Crawlies...

Louise

How the feck are you meant to pick that up and put it down the toilet?!

I'd also be wary of killing one, for the size of it you'd need a fecking coffin and burial plot! Still, I'd be a lot happier if I woke up and one of them was staring me in the face than any type of snake.

The Sun. Such a great news paper.

It says to read more on the article click here at the end. What it should say is: This article was originally written by this site and we've jsut done a copy and paste job.

How the feck are you meant to pick that up and put it down the toilet?!

I'd also be wary of killing one, for the size of it you'd need a fecking coffin and burial plot! Still, I'd be a lot happier if I woke up and one of them was staring me in the face than any type of snake.

So these aren't your idea of fun?

snake%20bite%20strange%20bizarre%20face%20weird.jpg

electric-fence-snake1.jpg

So these aren't your idea of fun?

snake%20bite%20strange%20bizarre%20face%20weird.jpg

electric-fence-snake1.jpg

Not at all. Don't mind looking at them though, so you failed there!

I dunno what it is, they scare the **** out of me but I find them interesting. I love watching programmes about them aswell. They're cool wee things, actually.

If I had a spider that size in my garden I,d bloody flit!!! Spiders are the most hideous things ever

spiders are cool, they kill other insects, plus they give my cats a good work out if they are brave enough to venture into the flat in the first place

spiders are cool, they kill other insects, plus they give my cats a good work out if they are brave enough to venture into the flat in the first place

Spiders ain,t cool Pomps, the wee buggers always run towards me, i,m sure they know I,m terrified of them.

Spiders ain,t cool Pomps, the wee buggers always run towards me, i,m sure they know I,m terrified of them.

i thought you where used to seeing spiders legs, or have you found a powerful enough strimmer now, little auld lady

i thought you where used to seeing spiders legs, or have you found a powerful enough strimmer now, little auld lady

Oh ha ha very witty :P

suicidalpostie
The bird is a mannakin which is only about the size of a wren.

This is a big spider

oh thats ok then:eek::eek:

Archived