HAHA - Alan Gow 'is like Pele' and 'a young George Best'

jambo191

What is your gripe? His team mates getting a bit "Leeds Utd" about him playing well or The Daily Rebel reporting it?

To be fair to the guy I don't think he got a fair run at Rangers....I'd be happy to see him do well down South.

I actually think he would have been a pretty decent signing for us had we taken a chance on him/ if Rangers would let him come here....

Always said he was a decent player, from what I seen of him he had a very good touch and could pass the ball... infact, aye he was a good player who would have been hard to judge at Rangers.

Gow is pash

Had a half good season at falkirk and was suddenly brillant

A lower SPL player at best.

He wandered about the huns reserves, airdrie and falkirk doing nothing of real note except for a good 6 month spell and he is suddenly some sort of star

Wouldnt want him at hearts and he will end up at the like of caley or the mini tims

The People's Chimp
Gow is pash

He wandered about the huns reserves, airdrie and falkirk doing nothing of real note except for a good 6 month spell and he is suddenly some sort of star

Wouldnt want him at hearts and he will end up at the like of caley or the mini tims

What a load of errant nonsense.

What is your gripe? His team mates getting a bit "Leeds Utd" about him playing well or The Daily Rebel reporting it?

touchy this morning

Chad Sexington
Gow is pash

You really are clueless.

Gow is pash

Blackpool have had a brilliant start to the season, think they've lost one game and by all accounts it seems Gow is standing out in the championship.... but he's still pash, aye... you know it all.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Gow is pash

He is better than you. FACT.

For a start he has played 5 times this season (4 as a sub) hardly a lot of games, not even 50% so far.

His career stats are awful

at the age of 26, he has only made 75 appearences at a high level and his goalscoring is 1 in 5, absolutly pitiful if you subtract the lower league goals

He was at falkirk for 3 years and did nothing much til the 6 months before his contract was up for a bosman then played well.

I just dont get the hype about Gow, for me at a proper hearts i.e competing where we should be he would be a squad player at best.

Would I drop driver for him? No

Would I play him before proper strikers? No

Its no wonder no one would pay the asking fee imo for him as he isnt worth it.

touchy this morning

Quite chipper to be honest but I wish posters would say what they mean cause I've been told I can not use my E.S.P. when I am near mere mortals:cool:

Quite chipper to be honest but I wish posters would say what they mean cause I've been told I can not use my E.S.P. when I am near mere mortals:cool:

Surely you should be over on wehaven'twonthecupfor108years.net as let's be honest not many of them are from this planet. Should be perfect for you to exercise your undoubted talents;)

:balmoral:

Surely you should be over on wehaven'twonthecupfor108years.net as let's be honest not many of them are from this planet. Should be perfect for you to exercise your undoubted talents;)

I've been and told them they're all fecked. They'll never see THE CUP in my lifetime.

For you?

For me?

Or for Gow?

For gow.

a one way plane ticket for you - half way across the world :P

For gow.

a one way plane ticket for you - half way across the world :P

America? Goody goody gum gum........................:rolleyes:

For a start he has played 5 times this season (4 as a sub) hardly a lot of games, not even 50% so far.

His career stats are awful

at the age of 26, he has only made 75 appearences at a high level and his goalscoring is 1 in 5, absolutly pitiful if you subtract the lower league goals

He was at falkirk for 3 years and did nothing much til the 6 months before his contract was up for a bosman then played well.

I just dont get the hype about Gow, for me at a proper hearts i.e competing where we should be he would be a squad player at best.

Would I drop driver for him? No

Would I play him before proper strikers? No

Its no wonder no one would pay the asking fee imo for him as he isnt worth it.

correct

I watched the game on tuesday from my hotel window.

It was a cracking game with the Seasiders running out 3-2 winners over Derby and well worth their victory.I thought Gow had a stormer and to be honest I think we would struggle a bit against either of the sides.

blacpoolvderby_thumb.jpg

Archived