TV Hearts - Kilmarnock 2-0

jamboBG

2 good goals scored. mcgowan did well in defence- good tackle vs number 10 in 2nd half and 1st half. juho didnt have any highlights- dont think he'll be in the 1st team soon. macdonald had nothing to do. templeton looks very good.

2 good goals scored. mcgowan did well in defence- good tackle vs number 10 in 2nd half and 1st half. juho didnt have any highlights- dont think he'll be in the 1st team soon. macdonald had nothing to do. templeton looks very good.

I watched that my bro maked exellent tactical manoeuvre with two defenders and open the door for Temps(for goal shot)...:bek035:

I watched that my bro maked exellent tactical manoeuvre with two defenders and open the door for Temps(for goal shot)...:bek035:

good, never saw who passed it though. never really see highlights of kostadinov, be good if he was played upfront instead of juho. hasnt been that good, we should just sell makela in january.

good, never saw who passed it though. never really see highlights of kostadinov, be good if he was played upfront instead of juho. hasnt been that good, we should just sell makela in january.

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

well players should play for their place and will only improve if they play in their natural position, so would like to see branny or glen upfront instead of juho unless makela is better in training and earns a place.

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

What is the deal with your brother being played on the right JamboBG? Is this a position that your brother has been asked to play in or is this something he has wanted to do?

I have always wanted your brother to do well with hearts and prove the doubters wrong who slate your brother. To me he cant do this playing out of position.

What is the deal with your brother being played on the right JamboBG? Is this a position that your brother has been asked to play in or is this something he has wanted to do?

I have always wanted your brother to do well with hearts and prove the doubters wrong who slate your brother. To me he cant do this playing out of position.

Don't answer that JamboBG it will just give all the slaters ammunition no matter what your answer is and bring them back to the board. Whether he chose to play in that position or was told to. It is a personal issue between the player and coach and like dressing room talk should never be divulged.

Don't answer that JamboBG it will just give all the slaters ammunition no matter what your answer is and bring them back to the board. Whether he chose to play in that position or was told to. It is a personal issue between the player and coach and like dressing room talk should never be divulged.

Good point actually, i just thought it would have been good to know but as you say the people would come out and slate him. i just want the lad to prove everyone wrong who doubts him. We should be encouraging these young lads and bringing them forwards not backwards.

For me, he is a striker...

Me, too, and I would like to see him getting a turn there instead of Juho.

I think the young lad is a striker as well, Juho will be away in jan as well. So this will get him back playing up front. How long does Branny have left on his contract with Hearts?

I think the young lad is a striker as well, Juho will be away in jan as well. So this will get him back playing up front. How long does Branny have left on his contract with Hearts?

From January 2006. The month of birth of this forum.:)

Archived