mancs v mankies

andi17

found it very amusing to see a so called lesser team gettin a couple of dodgy decisions going against them last night after all this sort of thing never happens in scotland when youre playing one of the old firm never mind im quite sure (ahem) these things even themselves out over a season

found it very amusing to see a so called lesser team gettin a couple of dodgy decisions going against them last night after all this sort of thing never happens in scotland when youre playing one of the old firm never mind im quite sure (ahem) these things even themselves out over a season

Punctuation!

If a 'tic fan complains tell them that the decisions even themselves out over the season - just like the weedgie media tell us.

[QOTE=speedbump;580510]No but I clearly paid attention to mine![/ sorry didnt mean to offend anybody by missing out a wee comma or full stop and if this whole sorry episode has resulted in the admission by HMG today of the official recession i hang my head in shame:sad

[QOTE=speedbump;580510]No but I clearly paid attention to mine![/ sorry didnt mean to offend anybody by missing out a wee comma or full stop and if this whole sorry episode has resulted in the admission by HMG today of the official recession i hang my head in shame:sad

[QOTE=speedbump']No but I clearly paid attention to mine![/ sorry didnt mean to offend anybody by missing out a wee comma or full stop and if this whole sorry episode has resulted in the admission by HMG today of the official recession i hang my head in shame:sad

[QOTE=speedbump]No but I clearly paid attention to mine![/ sorry didnt mean to offend anybody by missing out a wee comma or full stop and if this whole sorry episode has resulted in the admission by HMG today of the official recession i hang my head in shame:sad

644~Eeyore-Posters.jpg

the oscar wilde of kickback ma sides are splitting

To be fair my eyes are sore reading your posts.......................

To be fair my eyes are sore reading your posts.......................

To be honest i started this thread in the hope of berating the Old Firm not with the intention of getting involved in a am better than you because ive got more posts are you not interested in the justice handed out to the mankies last night or will i start it again after a few hundred more posts because they still will be getting away with cheating:)

The Real Maroonblood

It's a pity Strachan couldn't be as gracious in defeat when his mob play in the SPL.

Last night he was certaily licking Ferguson's ar se.

Maybe he is after his job.

To be honest i started this thread in the hope of berating the Old Firm not with the intention of getting involved in a am better than you because ive got more posts are you not interested in the justice handed out to the mankies last night or will i start it again after a few hundred more posts because they still will be getting away with cheating:)

It was covered last night.

Archived