Fire crews hunt escaped hamster - WTF!!!!

grumpyjambo

I remember our wee hamster got out his cage 1 night and we never noticed til the next night,we turned the whole house upside down looking for him and after about 4 hours we had to give up,kids were crying.

we went to our beds and we could hear him running about and got out of bed to work out where the noise was coming from.

It was none other than the pipe boxes in the kitchen,we had to burst tiles off the wall to get into the pipe box and the wee hamster poked his nose out..

I cried tears of joy with the kids and my husband just moaned about the tiles having to come down lol

Hmm. Wonder if this had anything to do with it.

"I had been on a week's holiday and had gone back to work, my manager's fiance is in the fire brigade and the conversation snowballed into the fire brigade coming round to the house.

Hmm. Wonder if this had anything to do with it.

"I had been on a week's holiday and had gone back to work, my manager's fiance is in the fire brigade and the conversation snowballed into the fire brigade coming round to the house.

Spot on :laugh:

We lost a Hamster once.

6 weeks later I got up through the night for a pee and the begger was running about the hallway.

I caught him and put him back in his cage.

He died the next day.:o

My hamster got out and spent the night chewing through every electric cable he could get his paws on. I found him in the morning with my cat standing over him, about to pounce. Close call!

Archived