Is it just me...

Alan_R

...or is this absolutely mental!?:

I consider myself a bit of a 'teeth freak' I've never had a filling and can't stand people with bad teeth but you would have to be clinically insane to spend almost ?200 on a toothbrush! :eek:

http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10052&productId=46098&callingViewName=&langId=-1&catalogId=11051

It's the same as anything like that though eh, if you can afford it why not.

However I have also never had a filling and I get on just fine with my ?20 braun from argos.

No jokes please.

Carl Weathers

I consider myself a bit of a 'teeth freak' I've never had a filling and can't stand people with bad teeth

I've got a couple of filings. Too much Irn Bru.

Got a problem with that?

;)

It's the same as anything like that though eh, if you can afford it why not.

However I have also never had a filling and I get on just fine with my ?20 braun from argos.

No jokes please.

Darn it:banghead:

Whilst I've not paid that much I did pay $100 plus shipping charges for a braun oxyjet toothbrush (with water jet which is amazing for cleaning teeth) which altogether set me back prob ?85. Used to be able to get them in UK but couldn't find one so got a replacement from US. My dentist always goes on and on about how great my teeth are and that I must floss a lot - but I don't floss at all, the water jet cleans them so well, I think it is worth every penny.

I'm a bit of 'teeth-freak' myself so if I thought it was doing good I daresay I might spend that much ..... if the product is good, as I think mine is, then you could be saving yourself dental bills so it's cost-effective - for instance I never have to get my teeth cleaned at the dentist, some people I know with good teeth still have to get a scrape and polish from the hygenist.

Archived