the dunbar end

winston churchill

Read the title of the link.

tbh, you can understand why its called that. the Union flags can be debated a bit I guess, but why the Red Hand?

tbh, you can understand why its called that. the Union flags can be debated a bit I guess, but why the Red Hand?

Ask the Northern Irish guy that had it,he might have an answer;)

The People's Chimp
got this from hoofball.net

nice full size photo taken from the coo shed.

after you open the link,click on the photo and it opens to full size.

http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=honestguvwerenohunsqa9.jpg

Is that the picture that deloused was touting as undeniable proof that hearts = mini huns?

What a cretin.

winston churchill
Is that the picture that deloused was touting as undeniable proof that hearts = mini huns?

What a cretin.

aye

he's had his zip down for hours staring at it.

What a cretin.

Some of our fan base unfortunately believe we are.

winston churchill
Did he get a picture of the undoubted tricolours in the other end?

No? Thought not.

Your right MJ. Too many UJs. :(

i did at tynecastle last season,and posted them on here.

J.T.F.Robertson
Sounding like an old fart, but there's a lot more UJ's than there used to be. Pretty sad IMO.

Affluence. ;) (I'm actually not sure if I'm joking)

Affluence. ;) (I'm actually not sure if I'm joking)

Maybe this recession will be a good thing then?

Probably more like cheap chinese manufacturing.

I wonder what the flag wavers would think if they knew their flags were made by yellow men? :o

Maybe this recession will be a good thing then?

Probably more like cheap chinese manufacturing.

I wonder what the flag wavers would think if they knew their flags were made by yellow men? :o

Now is the highlighted remark racist or were you trying to suggest that by carrying a Union Flag you're instantly a racist?

west lothian loyal

My brother in law is proud to be a jambo and also proud to be a brit who fought in the gulf war for his country , so if he goes to the football and waves a union flag does that make him any less of a man. Surely as most of you lot on here spout forth about the great sacrifice that the hearts team and many others made during the first world war, we should be proud to fly the union flag.

H.M.F.C FOREVER

Jam Tarts 1874
My brother in law is proud to be a jambo and also proud to be a brit who fought in the gulf war for his country , so if he goes to the football and waves a union flag does that make him any less of a man. Surely as most of you lot on here spout forth about the great sacrifice that the hearts team and many others made during the first world war, we should be proud to fly the union flag.

H.M.F.C FOREVER

But what has that got to do with football?

Sounding like an old fart, but there's a lot more UJ's than there used to be. Pretty sad IMO.

I thought the same. I'm not in support of hearts talking UJ's to games. Don't see the point at all. Just gives the hobos more ammo for the mini-hun allegations.

west lothian loyal

I think you will find the name has loyal in at as in loyal fan not as in loyalist.

The name came about when someone suggested yrs ago that west lothian was full of old firm fans.

H.M.F.C. FOREVER

• Moderators

"Flag debates are not permitted. If a debate on flags starts, do not post on the thread."

Thread Closed.

Archived