stevie frail / dundee

slfjambo

Stevie's a good guy but he's not manger material, he's to nice and would be much better suited as an assistant or coach. still all the best to the guy if he does get the gig.

Say What Again

My old mans mate was in Willie Hills today and a guy came in trying to get odds on John Robertson being the next Dundee manager.

anyone know the best odds i can get on stevie frail getting the dundee job ???

I think he must be in with a good shout of getting this job, especially given he spent a few years of his playing career there. Good luck to him if he does.

Charlie-Brown

Dundee FC would be a good job for both either Frail or Robbo to get back into management.....it would be a good step up for John McGlynn or Kenny Black as well.

Charlie-Brown
Gordon Chisholm?

Another ex Dens player....has done great at Queen of the South and can write his own ticket there just now....also given Dundee's continuing financial straightjacket and their respective league positions Chishol might be better staying and trying for promotion or hope for an SPL managers job vacancy?

Imagine what the Dudee vs Livi games will be like if shaggy gets the gig.

Right i wan't you seven men on Elliot - he's a player that boy!

KilbrideJambo
My old mans mate was in Willie Hills today and a guy came in trying to get odds on John Robertson being the next Dundee manager.

Robbo wont manage again

I think he must be in with a good shout of getting this job, especially given he spent a few years of his playing career there. Good luck to him if he does.

Didn't Robbo play there on loan as well?

Dundee FC would be a good job for both either Frail or Robbo to get back into management.....it would be a good step up for John McGlynn or Kenny Black as well.

Frail AND Robbo might be a good ticket for them ?

I think that Frail was every bit as good for us as the 'Manager' as Laszlo has been.

I'd second that... he just never had any backing from above or from the team.

I'd second that... he just never had any backing from above or from the team.

It's the managers job to impose his ideas on the team. Personally I always thought that he allowed himself to be far too chummy with some of the playing staff - and that clouded his judgement in some of the selections he made. A good coach - but not a good manager in my opinion.

Didn't Robbo play there on loan as well?

Yip, end of the 98 season, for two months I think. What I do remember is the Dundee fans booed him all the time.

Imagine what the Dudee vs Livi games will be like if shaggy gets the gig.

Right i wan't you seven men on Elliot - he's a player that boy!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

kennygarland1
anyone know the best odds i can get on stevie frail getting the dundee job ???

SAVE YOUR MONEY HE HAS NO CHANCE

Archived