Manchester United vs Celtic

Ryan Gosling

Commander Harris

see the size of Hartley? How did he get into that shape?!

quite a few other Celtic players carrying excess weight too.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Few points from the game -

That was embarrasing for Scottish football

That Celtic team will finish over 20 points ahead of us! :eek:

Boruc is absolutely murder

Rooney had a perfectly good goal chopped off

Celtic have a few fat bassas these days (Boruc, Hartley McDonald)

I thought the commentator was going to burst into tears after the 2nd Man Utd goal. Tosser.

Was just about to post the same.

Couldn't believe it when i seen him come on.

Roll out the barrel

:eek:

Say What Again
The GFA backlash over tonights offside decisions will start in earnest during the next few weeks.

They'll want to make the poor Tic feel better so look out for even more help during games than usual for the mhanks.

Hopefully some good will come of that.

They have the H(h)obos next.

Yes, I know who they have after that.

It's been a great week. SAF talking about playing Rooney/Ronaldo/Tevez/Berbatov : or not. And Chesney greeting about not having 'Tragedy' the Greek or VoH. As if there is ANY comparison.

Then at a press conference a Weegie journo says to SAF something along the lines of 'how are you getting along now that you've spent so much time in each other's company' ? SAF says ' Where the **** have you been for the last few years?'. Priceless.

I assume that SAF has never forgiven Chesney for being a traitor and going behind his back to get a transfer to a French club. Where he went on trial while allegedly on holiday. Allegedly.

I'd love to hear Chick put that question to Chesney.:P

As a fan of Chelsea FC, it pains me to say this, but well done to the Rhed Dhevils for tanning the green-and-grey-hooped hordes. :)

Happy days.

The GFA backlash over tonights offside decisions will start in earnest during the next few weeks.

They'll want to make the poor Tic feel better so look out for even more help during games than usual for the mhanks.

Remember these things even themselves out over the season so they won't mind too much :mw_rolleyes:

Was just about to post the same.

Couldn't believe it when i seen him come on.

Roll out the barrel

:eek:

Is he carrying an injury which means he can't train? He looked so heavy and his legs must have gone for Caldwell to get the nod for the holding midfield role Hartley has tried to settle into.

Much as I dislike Celtic, one thing I have always admired about them is that they usually never give up in a game and score so many late goals. I can't remember seeing a Celtic team so embarassed and meek as last night - they just gave up against an unbelievably superior team (missing Carrick, Hargreaves, Giggs, Ferdinand, Evra and Scholes!).

Charlie-Brown

Not interested in either of these teams, don't like either of them so I watched the Fenerbache v Arsenal game instead - glad I did it was a great match. :)

Is he carrying an injury which means he can't train? He looked so heavy and his legs must have gone for Caldwell to get the nod for the holding midfield role Hartley has tried to settle into.

Much as I dislike Celtic, one thing I have always admired about them is that they usually never give up in a game and score so many late goals. I can't remember seeing a Celtic team so embarassed and meek as last night - they just gave up against an unbelievably superior team (missing Carrick, Hargreaves, Giggs, Ferdinand, Evra and Scholes!).

I think he has been doing lunch with Nade

;)

I noticed that too!

He's turned into a right wee tub o lard... or maybe it's his time o the month!

Poor wee Pauline... he carries it on his hips too!:rolleyes:

Well done Utd... great to see the tic gettin royally stuffed... and they made it look soooooo easy too!

Chad Sexington

I was really shocked when Hartley came on. He looked incredibly "jowly".

Looks like old father time is creeping up on his career.

Celtic were hopeless last night and Utd rarely broke sweat. The 2nd half especially didn't reflect well on the state of Scottish football at all.

Heard in Dubai Tims want a "bigger platform" than Scotland. As far as I can see English League 2 or Conference is a bigger platform!

They were tanked by Man U, an enormous gulf in class demonstrating the absolute demise of Scottish football, what a joke it is.....

The best part of the game was discussing Paul "Port"ley with my missus.

How on earth does a pro-footballer pile on that much beef during a season. I mean fair enough he hasnt been playing as much, but come on.

Boruc has been carrying a belly all season too.

(not that I am a slim Jim myself of course)

I was down at the game in the upper teir of the Stretford. Celtic **** up to their normal pish before the game with "You'll never walk alone" untill a few bottles were hurled in their direction and horses moved in. Hate to say it but abit of good banter with some of them in the boozer before.. A fellow kickbacker and myself started "You are a weegie" .. The boy looked gutted :)

The game was more of a training match tbh from what i made of it. If the reds had stepped up the pace alittle more it could have been 5 or 6. I've still not seen Rooneys offside goal on the tv yet, looked fine from where we were though.

Best song of the night - "We hate Celtic and Rangers too.. We hate Celtic and Rangers too.."

Although "Premier league, your havin a laugh" was up there with it.

I was down at the game in the upper teir of the Stretford. Celtic **** up to their normal pish before the game with "You'll never walk alone" untill a few bottles were hurled in their direction and horses moved in. Hate to say it but abit of good banter with some of them in the boozer before.. A fellow kickbacker and myself started "You are a weegie" .. The boy looked gutted :)

The game was more of a training match tbh from what i made of it. If the reds had stepped up the pace alittle more it could have been 5 or 6. I've still not seen Rooneys offside goal on the tv yet, looked fine from where we were though.

Best song of the night - "We hate Celtic and Rangers too.. We hate Celtic and Rangers too.."

Although "Premier league, your havin a laugh" was up there with it.

I liked "Can you hear the Norwich sing" !!

I liked "Are you Rangers in disguise"

GIRUY to both sides of old firm in one song. Rangers for being pesh, and Celtic being directly compared to them in terms of peshness...

Brilliant

The accurate song, of course, would be "can you hear the Yarmouth sing?" :mad::mad:

Archived