Csaba-plans-to-bolster-Hearts.

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Csaba-plans-to-bolster-Hearts.4611743.jp

After reading the bit about getting rid of players and trimming down the squad , i think these players will go;

Kingston,Makela,Ruben,Chesney, Audrey and maybe Nade, anyone else got their thoughts on who will be told to bolt( in a nice way).:rolleyes:

scott herbertson
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Csaba-plans-to-bolster-Hearts.4611743.jp

After reading the bit about getting rid of players and trimming down the squad , i think these players will go;

Kingston,Makela,Ruben,Chesney, Audrey and maybe Nade, anyone else got their thoughts on who will be told to bolt( in a nice way).:rolleyes:

Makela, Chesney, Ruben, Mole, Ksanavicius, McDonald, Sives

Nade if a bid comes in

Kingston the same

maroonlegions
Why would Ksnavicius be on the 'to go' list?

He's featured in almost every one of Laszlo's;) team sheets:rolleyes:

i take it he is not a high earner then but vlad will have the finale say any way.:rolleyes:

Doubtful any of the Lithuanian players will go, especially if on low wages as most suspect. Romanov will cash in on youth before he gets rid of his donkeys.

It will come down to what the mad one thinks, still not convinced that csaba has the power to move players on if he wants, or bring in players.

It will come down to what the mad one thinks, still not convinced that csaba has the power to move players on if he wants, or bring in players.

The Mad one will no be happy that there was only 1 Lith playing at Fester Road.............

:eek:

Only Makela and Ruben of that list will go IMO.

Both have been touting themselves for starting places in the papers rather than buckling down and getting in the team through sheer hard work, determination and merit. I feckin hate players moaning to the press about not playing.

Neither of them will be a loss to mourn.

We wont get what we think Kingston is worth so he'll be here playing out his contract.

Nade is worth keeping if only for the fact that we've never seen him fit enough to do 90 minutes until last Sunday

Csaba wont be allowed to send Chesney anywhere and Audrey will be at Hearts until he retires or Romanovs retires him.

If I was to guess at 5 first team squad players who might be punted I'd say Makela, Ruben, Jason Thomson, Jamie McDonald and Robbie Neilson.

Charlie-Brown
Only Makela and Ruben of that list will go IMO.

Both have been touting themselves for starting places in the papers rather than buckling down and getting in the team through sheer hard work, determination and merit. I feckin hate players moaning to the press about not playing.

Neither of them will be a loss to mourn.

We wont get what we think Kingston is worth so he'll be here playing out his contract.

Nade is worth keeping if only for the fact that we've never seen him fit enough to do 90 minutes until last Sunday

Csaba wont be allowed to send Chesney anywhere and Audrey will be at Hearts until he retires or Romanovs retires him.

If I was to guess at 5 first team squad players who might be punted I'd say Makela, Ruben, Jason Thomson, Jamie McDonald and Robbie Neilson.

Unless a fire-sale clearance is necessary then J.Thomson / Neilson going would be an either / or situation not both and given Robbie is in the final months of his contract, has already had a decade plus testimonial and probably earns more than double what Thomson does it would be him that is moved on.

Kingston, Driver, Berra and Stewart are probably the four players the club could sell without too much difficulty - it might not be what would want ofr prefer but we can't discount it especially as it might not so easy to move on some of the other players we'd rather see go.

Kingston, Driver, Berra and Stewart are probably the four players the club could sell without too much difficulty - it might not be what would want ofr prefer but we can't discount it especially as it might not so easy to move on some of the other players we'd rather see go.

I can see a case for Kingston going, but selling any of the other 3 at a stage where we are desparately lacking in quality and guts would send a out a seriously worrying message and I cant see any of them being sold unless the offer is of staggering proprortions.

I'm hoping the objective is to increase the quality and reduce the quantity at the same time. Anything other than that net result at the end of January will conjure up images of nails and coffins.

ChemicalJambo

All high earners who would not get a decent transfer fee could be punted, especially if they're not getting a regular game.

Makela, Ruben & Basso seem most likely. Neilson & Chesney as high earners next. And anyone who gets a decent bid, so Berra, Driver, Kingston could go.

We're skint, so I expect to see more cheap options coming in from Kaunas

Archived