Is Basso Still A Hearts Player?

MackaysCentreSpot

MackaysCentreSpot

I was speaking to someone who asked him how he was and if he was playing for the reserves. He said that he was not.

They then asked if he was injured and he said he was not.

What he did say and may have got lost in translation is that he no longer played for the club and that he was only training at Hearts.

IMO he was stating that he was still on Hearts books but would not play for them again.

Maybe someone on here will be able to verify the situation.

rudi must stay
I was speaking to someone who asked him how he was and if he was playing for the reserves. He said that he was not.

They then asked if he was injured and he said he was not.

What he did say and may have got lost in translation is that he no longer played for the club and that he was only training at Hearts.

IMO he was stating that he was still on Hearts books but would not play for them again.

Maybe someone on here will be able to verify the situation.

yup, we couldn't release him in the summer. Despite a couple of clubs being after him, hopefully he'll go to one of them in Jan

I think he is on loan to some french club he use to play for.

Saw him outside the job centre behind the pubic triangle a couple of weeks ago... he was sitting on a bench chatting away on his mobile phone.

There was half a dozen wee neds standing around looking at him and asking him if he was still at Hearts.

Couldn't be arsed hanging about to hear if he was though.

For what it's worth I thought he was as good as Banks, just didn't get the games... i'm sure if he hadn't buggered up his contract talks then he'd be out current No1. He never did anything that bad to suggest he wasn't up to it... and he actually pulled of a couple of top drawer saves against the tic and the hubz!

I think he is on loan to some french club he use to play for.

He's not. He was on the bench for the reserves last week.

He stuck the head on one of the young lads (John Armstrong?)

He won't play for us again

Oh right.

Is that a french kiss rather than a glesga kiss:rolleyes:

Archived