Middletons Bar ER

Morry

Got through late so grabbed a few at vicky wine and stood outside Middletons bar on ER as it was packed full of Jambos in and outside and it was bouncing.

On closer inspection though it was full of the wee ?r5eholes with the aquascrotum hats and orange songs that went out of fashion well before their caps did. However I thought, stuff it, nowhere else to go and there was the odd bit of small verbal aggro between both fans mostly light hearted. However some of the gash coming out of our lot was embarrassing. To be fair most were young daft kids.

Anyway these casual wannabes and myself got a wee shock when a few Hibs boys turned up. Older boys certainly not young team anyway. I seen them taking there positions over at Ladbrokes whilst the heid spoon burner came up to everyone for a square go. Hibby m0ng if your reading this fair play to you(and get yer teeth sorted - i can say that now hiding behind my laptop!). Where were all these Jack waving tw@s now? Fairer play to the older Jambo giving it back although I believe he was rather intoxicated and lucky the horses were there.

Nothing happened as two poice horses moved into position. I did think to myself though, if these hibs boys did steam in 15-20 of them aprox. I would have been on the front line getting a pasting no doubt whilst these gobby tw@ts would have got away with it.

I also still don't see how this Hibs mob who were well organised were not stopped physically at any point by the police either. They were watched - yes, but they could have set about me easy before a decent police presence got there or enough Jambos pilled out the pub to do anything.

These guys can walk about square going pubs in front of the police and get away with it while I get a ?250 for standing on the barrier at Tynie! Wheres the justice?!

Got through late so grabbed a few at vicky wine and stood outside Middletons bar on ER as it was packed full of Jambos in and outside and it was bouncing.

On closer inspection though it was full of the wee ?r5eholes with the aquascrotum hats and orange songs that went out of fashion well before their caps did. However I thought, stuff it, nowhere else to go and there was the odd bit of small verbal aggro between both fans mostly light hearted. However some of the gash coming out of our lot was embarrassing. To be fair most were young daft kids.

Anyway these casual wannabes and myself got a wee shock when a few Hibs boys turned up. Older boys certainly not young team anyway. I seen them taking there positions over at Ladbrokes whilst the heid spoon burner came up to everyone for a square go. Hibby m0ng if your reading this fair play to you(and get yer teeth sorted - i can say that now hiding behind my laptop!). Where were all these Jack waving tw@s now? Fairer play to the older Jambo giving it back although I believe he was rather intoxicated and lucky the horses were there.

Nothing happened as two poice horses moved into position. I did think to myself though, if these hibs boys did steam in 15-20 of them aprox. I would have been on the front line getting a pasting no doubt whilst these gobby tw@ts would have got away with it.

I also still don't see how this Hibs mob who were well organised were not stopped physically at any point by the police either. They were watched - yes, but they could have set about me easy before a decent police presence got there or enough Jambos pilled out the pub to do anything.

These guys can walk about square going pubs in front of the police and get away with it while I get a ?250 for standing on the barrier at Tynie! Wheres the justice?!

i thought it was an actual bounce outside the pub it was me who told everyone the *ccs* ( ****ebags ) turned up songs where great overall pub was bouncing from what i seen outside. if your wondering i was the one with grey/silver top on bouncing aboot like an eejit.

i thought it was an actual bounce outside the pub it was me who told everyone the *ccs* ( ****ebags ) turned up songs where great overall pub was bouncing from what i seen outside. if your wondering i was the one with grey/silver top on bouncing aboot like an eejit.

I am pretty sure he wasnt wondering which one you were....I presume it was you and your jakey mates having your wee Orange Bash!

Get to Govan...you, your songs, your Burbery caps are not wanted spoiling the decent image of HMFC!

I am pretty sure he wasnt wondering which one you were....I presume it was you and your jakey mates having your wee Orange Bash!

Get to Govan...you, your songs, your Burbery caps are not wanted spoiling the decent image of HMFC!

i had no burberry cap.

people who say that rile the rest of us off we're loyal supporters of hearts who attend all home and away games if your not ****ing happy go there yourself :)

HMFC

FTH!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

The reason they were nowhere to be seen is because most of them are spotty teenagers who don't have a clue what they are going on about.

Gobsh*tes who obviously don't practise what they preach.

They could have been up to their knees in Hibee blood if they really wanted it! :)

no point in me even defending myself or anyone on here anyway you end up getting drowned out because you are all part of the PC Brigade.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
no point in me even defending myself or anyone on here anyway you end up getting drowned out because you are all part of the PC Brigade.

No one cares what you think.

You started a thread on Sunday asking for 7 fecking quid so your opinion means nothing.

Thanks and goodnight.

terry.jpg

No one cares what you think.

You started a thread on Sunday asking for 7 fecking quid so your opinion means nothing.

Thanks and goodnight.

terry.jpg

:4_1_72:

Why are all part of the PC brigrade?

Because we dont enjoy hearing about racism, managers wifes having cancer, bigotry, religions etc.

If you and your 16 year old pals think this is 'cool' then have a word with yourself. The vast majority dont like the bile that spews from your mouth,and Im afraid to say the tide is turning.

I have it on very good authority that you and your mates might not not be quite as welcome to home and away games, with your cringe worthy chants in the future.

Just a couple of pointers I have heard from within Tynie. Bear in mind your rants seem to be all based on a certain religion...one that aint to far from our owners heart...;)

You heard it here first Burberry Boy!

i had no burberry cap.

people who say that rile the rest of us off we're loyal supporters of hearts who attend all home and away games if your not ****ing happy go there yourself :)

HMFC

FTH!

By pushing in!!!

The Old Tolbooth

Maybe when you actually grow something that resembles a brain, you might develop an IQ, then after that comes common sense, one step at a time though son eh, I don't want you burning out that solitary brain cell of yours all at once!

Guest Dipped Flake
Why are all part of the PC brigrade?

Because we dont enjoy hearing about racism, managers wifes having cancer, bigotry, religions etc.

If you and your 16 year old pals think this is 'cool' then have a word with yourself. The vast majority dont like the bile that spews from your mouth,and Im afraid to say the tide is turning.

I have it on very good authority that you and your mates might not not be quite as welcome to home and away games, with your cringe worthy chants in the future.

Just a couple of pointers I have heard from within Tynie. Bear in mind your rants seem to be all based on a certain religion...one that aint to far from our owners heart...;)

You heard it here first Burberry Boy!

I long for the day that Hearts actually do something about this element that shames our club. I would love them to just ban the union jack/flag whatever it's called. Don't give a toss about it being 'our' flag, the only reason for it is sectarianism. If the tossers moan about it we just ban all national flags, and yes that includes the plastic paddies tricolour too.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I long for the day that Hearts actually do something about this element that shames our club. I would love them to just ban the union jack/flag whatever it's called. Don't give a toss about it being 'our' flag, the only reason for it is sectarianism. If the tossers moan about it we just ban all national flags, and yes that includes the plastic paddies tricolour too.

Ban all national flags?

Why not just ban all singing, then nobody can sing bad songs?

Sexton Hardcastle

We were outsie as well when about 4-5 older hibs "Casuals" showed up. Expected them to kick off and nothing happened except one small guy walking towards the pub eyeing everyone up and some huge guy slowly pacing about muttering Hibernian. 2 Police Horses did show and everyone more or less stood behind them infront of the pub. Another older guy then said " aye come on we'l taek you up the road" while everyone just went on drinking. But it did shut all those idiots up outside.

The same older guy asking fora go then appeared just over the bridge inbetween the Albion Bar ? and the road to the away end. He jus stood beside the police along the cordoned off street.

Was there much trouble after the game bar that bus getting a doing? Seen a few riot vans doign the laps later on up town but no lights or sirens going.

We were outsie as well when about 4-5 older hibs "Casuals" showed up. Expected them to kick off and nothing happened except one small guy walking towards the pub eyeing everyone up and some huge guy slowly pacing about muttering Hibernian. 2 Police Horses did show and everyone more or less stood behind them infront of the pub. Another older guy then said " aye come on we'l taek you up the road" while everyone just went on drinking. But it did shut all those idiots up outside.

The same older guy asking fora go then appeared just over the bridge inbetween the Albion Bar ? and the road to the away end. He jus stood beside the police along the cordoned off street.

Was there much trouble after the game bar that bus getting a doing? Seen a few riot vans doign the laps later on up town but no lights or sirens going.

We went back to Middleton's for an hour after the game and none of these big men appeared. It's the same everytime at Middleton's. Instead of having a drink and a bit of a laugh before the game there is a select few of their "fans" who would rather walk about trying to intimidate people. A few derbys back we left Middleton's and seven or eight of them stood about ten yards away from my mates and I and asked us to go round the corner. This was in full view of a large Police van and mounted Police. They surely knew there was no chance at all of it kicking off but must've had a nice time in the Royal Nip after it telling fellow Hobos how they offered us a square go. There would've been no chance of them going for it if there wasn't Police because we'd have kicked them up and down Easter Road ;)

Was this before the game when the Hobos showed up? Time?

yes,

the pub was an absolute bounce outside and inside the pub.

the hibs boys turned up and did nothing. then we started partying again.

Ban all national flags?

Why not just ban all singing, then nobody can sing bad songs?

Couldn't you just ban 'bad songs'.

Me first: You're Beautiful by James Blunt - BANNED.

Sawdust Caesar

My mate and I drove past the Albion Bar at 5:30, there seemed to be something going on as a few blokes and their 'wimmin' were standing on the road outside it looking well pi$$ed off. As we moved round into Albion Rd there was a Jambo with a Hearst top and scarf on looking kinda bemused with his face covered in blood. I don't know what happened but all I thought was the guy needs to wise up, what was he doing hanging around the ground so late after the game finished. He certainly didn't look like he was going to move on either, he just stood there staring at the people outside the pub.

Was this before the game when the Hobos showed up? Time?

It was about 1.30/1.35, i got stuck in the middle of them with my 13yo boy, they looked as if they were going to attack the guys standing outside Middletons but backed off, they then looked as if they were going to turn the corner to go over the bridge but changed their mind, apart from 1 wee scrote who didn't realise that his mates weren't behind him, when he turned round his face was a picture as he was surrounded by Maroon and White, he didn't seem quite as cocky as he turned back.

neverlikedElvis

so a gang of around 15/20 grown men walked up and down a road for a few minutes and square-goed pubs?

priceless.

these monkeys couldn't have done better if they'd posted on here themselves. the top of Leith Walk, Meadowbank, Omni and Broughton Street had pubs full of hearts fans before and after the game. I was in 4-they were all heaving with hearts fans. if this "mob" were that set on attacking "pubs full of hearts fans" there was ample opportunity for them to do so.

but they chose not to. instead they chose to swagger up and down a street full of police. that's how they got their reputation though. and by attacking supporters buses and random "scarfers."

http://www.hearts-mad.net

I came out of Middletons for a fag just as they were passing. Didn't realise what was going on as I walked into it. Basically it was one short fat bald guy barging through everyone in full view of the police saying "follow me up the road then" to everyone and anyone. With a few skinny junkie looking middle aged neds marching down the road thinking they were the resevoir dogs. It was really quite pathetic.

The bald boy must feel like a real hardman though, picking fights with young kids hanging outside the pub. Knob.

I came out of Middletons for a fag just as they were passing. Didn't realise what was going on as I walked into it. Basically it was one short fat bald guy barging through everyone in full view of the police saying "follow me up the road then" to everyone and anyone. With a few skinny junkie looking middle aged neds marching down the road thinking they were the resevoir dogs. It was really quite pathetic.

The bald boy must feel like a real hardman though, picking fights with young kids hanging outside the pub. Knob.

the bald guy got punched he was a hearts fan, the other 2 guys walked up the street who punched them the guys walking doon the road where guys i told that the ccs where over there road and they where like am getting away fi here then everyone outside the pub kinda gathered into a wee group getting ready for it too kick off.

the bald guy got punched he was a hearts fan, the other 2 guys walked up the street who punched them the guys walking doon the road where guys i told that the ccs where over there road and they where like am getting away fi here then everyone outside the pub kinda gathered into a wee group getting ready for it too kick off.

You really do talk a load of cack!

Did you push in to the bar and scronge 7quid for a few drinks?

The bald guy I'm talking about was 100% not a hearts fan. Unless he's got a hell of a funny attitude to the colour maroon.

The idiots singing the songs were not signing when these guys turned up. Says it all really.

Maybe I will write to CH4 and Justin-Lee-Collins for a new show 'Bring back the CSF' so these eedjits that the police seem to do nothing about get sorted out, and we don't have daft wee lads making a fool of the rest of us.

Son Of Anarchy

So what exactly happened here? Who were the guys inside singing orange songs? CSF? just bigots? bigoted kids wearing colours?

Then the CCS turn up to challange "scarfers"? Or the guys inside? Can someone give the account in english please? Were the guys inside aware of this? Would like a proper account,if the scrotes from the "casuals" are now setting upon guys wearing colours,surely that makes them fair game in return? Id have thought a pub full like middletons would have kicked em up the road?

Archived