2-0 would it have been over

andi17

why is it that the hobos seem to think that if they had have got the penalty and scored that the game would have been over seem to recall a new weirs day game when they couldnae hold a two goal lead for two minutes never mind holding out for an hour their pap and they know they are

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

If Nades goal hadn't been wrongly disallowed it would have been 1-1 and that penalty incident may never have happened.

:rolleyes:

If Nades goal hadn't been wrongly disallowed it would have been 1-1 and that penalty incident may never have happened.

:rolleyes:

Was the Nade goal that got chopped off not in the second half while it was 1-1?

why is it that the hobos seem to think that if they had have got the penalty and scored that the game would have been over seem to recall a new weirs day game when they couldnae hold a two goal lead for two minutes never mind holding out for an hour their pap and they know they are

That's the way they think mate. If they are winning by two goals then that means it's game over.

They never learn.

The White Cockade

To be fair 2-0 and it was probably all over

BUT

they didn't get a penalty and even if they did they could have missed it

scott herbertson

what if Berra's header had gone in, Kingston had put it in and Aguiar had scored and Nade hadn't had his disallowed

5-1 to the Jambos

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Was the Nade goal that got chopped off not in the second half while it was 1-1?

You are right actually!

Still, my point stands.

'If this, if that' bla bla fecking bla.

Dr Ian Malcolm

You'd think they've enough experience of ballsing up 2 goal leads against us to learn. Hell they were 2-0 against us at home within 10 minutes and it wasn't game over.

I don't think I need to mention the other well kent example.

At the end of the day, if my auntie had baws she'd be my uncle. They didn't get the pen (which they might have missed) and we equalised, it was 1-1. If anyone was going on to win, it was us.

It's a bit lke them saying of they didn't have Garry O'Connor out, they'd have beaten us in the Scottish Cup semi in 2006.

It wasn't a penalty, therfore there was no such thing as "2-0".

And Hibs weren't missing Garry O'Connor. They had sold him.

Buffalo Bill

Who is that in your avatar?

Looks like Ewan McGregor, though I suspect it isn't.

Buffalo Bill

The Wicker Man

If they had gone 2-0 up we would have probably won 3-2 in that case.

The last time they went 2-0 up at half time we drew 2-2 with 10 men ;)

J.T.F.Robertson

Buffalo Bill

Isn't it Donald Park? :unsure:

Isn't it Donald Park? :unsure:

It looks like Ewan McGregor in 'A Life Less Ordinary'!!

Buffalo Bill

Charlie-Brown

I seem to remember being 2-0 at Fester after 20 minutes with them playing much better and us playing much worse than yesterday before Velicka got us a share of the points as well as Miko being sent off and us playing 30+ minutes with 10 men.

Hibs fans are trumpets.

They were also two goals up with only some inury time left in the 4-4 game

They were 2 goals up twice in that game iirc.

Its been a long time baby

Yep, they forget about that, also we had Jules and Bednar out, both who would have started the game. Seen to remember losing Elvis and Jose at HT, half our defence and it was only 1nil at the time!

On another topic regarding the 'penalty' incident.

As I was listening to Scott Booth on Setanta telling us (10 ****in times!) it was a "stonewaller" you had to wonder what his comments would have been if it had been at the other end.

Not - "he went down far too easily" by any chance?:rolleyes:

maroonlegions

well watching Sportscene last night and after the highlights of the derby both Mark MaGee and the , feck cannae mind his name, agreed that Nades goal should have stood as they saw nothing wrong in his challenge for the ball and on the penalty decision Mark Magee said he thought it was not a pen he seemed to think that ratface went down too easily , like when he straightened out his leg in the act of falling down.:cool:

Sawdust Caesar
well watching Sportscene last night and after the highlights of the derby both Mark MaGee and the , feck cannae mind his name, agreed that Nades goal should have stood as they saw nothing wrong in his challenge for the ball and on the penalty decision Mark Magee said he thought it was not a pen he seemed to think that ratface went down too easily , like when he straightened out his leg in the act of falling down.:cool:

I thought it was a penalty until I saw Sportscene last night. They showed the incident from an angle that Setanta didn't and it looked a dive to me as well.

Buffalo Bill

jimmy cant as good as levein in my opinion

To be fair 2-0 and it was probably all over

BUT

they didn't get a penalty and even if they did they could have missed it

in october 2006 we were 2-0 down after 20 mins but the game ended 2-2.

maroonlegions

were there not a lot of times when we went a goal or 2 behind in the 22 in a game row era only for us to come back and win it or draw:):107years:

Archived