Christian Nade's Habit

3inaBednar

Am I just imagining things or at one of the previous recent derbies at fester road did Nade not miss a similar sitter at the same end in the same place in the box.

Think it was the game where he scored from a close range header which also finished 1-1.

I'm sure i'm right, he spooned that chance over the bar aswell!

sort it Nade, head over the baw, drill foot through, dont lean back and scoop.

anyone confirm my memory?

Am I just imagining things or at one of the previous recent derbies at fester road did Nade not miss a similar sitter at the same end in the same place in the box.

Think it was the game where he scored from a close range header which also finished 1-1.

I'm sure i'm right, he spooned that chance over the bar aswell!

sort it Nade, head over the baw, drill foot through, dont lean back and scoop.

anyone confirm my memory?

Can remember Pinilla missing a chance i think.

I think you're right mate, it was Pinilla, absolute sand-wedge over the bar from the same position - imagine both those chances had fallen to Robbo - BOOM GGGGOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLL!!!

Just shows the margins in the last few minutes of recent games at fester, could easily have been two last minute goal victories ala stampy.

p.s sorry for the mistake Christian but same applies, head over the baw, foot through it, nae leaning back or toe curls - watch Robbo's videos mate.

Na, Pinilla missed a sitter but missed the ball completely!!! To be fair to Nade, the ball was behind him which made it hard. Still should have scored though!

Archived