Bruno or Kingston?

CBjambo

Who would you keep... Bruno or Larry?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who would you keep... Bruno or Larry?

Ok a bit premature to do this but after Bruno stealing the show in the latest Edinburgh Derby i'd like to ask the question.

If it came down to it this January and Hearts are getting rid of key players due to the credit crunch/wage cuts etc etc... who would you rather keep... Bruno or Larry??!! (I am assuming that squad players such as Makela and Audrey are already off!)

For my money i'd keep Bruno as he is without doubt the quality midfielder who can change a game; and in partnership with Stewart we could see them boss most midfields.

As for Larry... he just does not seem to try any more.

Ok a bit premature to do this but after Bruno stealing the show in the latest Edinburgh Derby i'd like to ask the question.

If it came down to it this January and Hearts are getting rid of key players due to the credit crunch/wage cuts etc etc... who would you rather keep... Bruno or Larry??!! (I am assuming that squad players such as Makela and Audrey are already off!)

For my money i'd keep Bruno as he is without doubt the quality midfielder who can change a game; and in partnership with Stewart we could see them boss most midfields.

As for Larry... he just does not seem to try any more.

we'll see how bruno shapes up in the games ahead.

during the match yesterday i noticed kingston floating inside quite a bit, maybe he's peshed off at getting stuck out on the flank. bruno seemed to be everywhere.

larry is on ?6500 a week and not the ?15000 that has been reported. i know this from a reliable source. the next highest paid is karipidis.

on money terms larry does not earn it at all he's a complete waste of space he has one good game every 6 weeks.

rudi must stay

Bruno. I think it's time for us to sell Kingston tbh, he is brilliant for Ghana but crap for us which tells you there's something wrong there imo

Tyrion Lannister

On yesterdays performance, Bruno.

But hopefully he doesn't take Kingston's lead and become terribly inconsistent in his performances.

ArmiyaRomanova

Seems there's some collective amnesia at play - does no-one remember how anonymous Bruno was capable of being before his lengthy spell of injury?

A great performance on Sunday, I grant you.

But for the moment I'd prefer to keep Larry if the choice had to be made.

Bruno. Technically as good and costs much less. Will probably score more goals than Kingston too.

This just in to everyone who thought Kingston was better than Michael Essien... No he isn't! :eek:

I'd rather have Bruno Brookes than Larry tbh

....or Frank Bruno for that matter!I think the timing of this poll will mean Bruno romping it.It's just frustrating that we have a guy with obvious talent but,for whatever reason,doesn't show it.

Anyway to the poll...its good to see Bruno back.I'll pick him.

Bruno. I think it's time for us to sell Kingston tbh, he is brilliant for Ghana but crap for us which tells you there's something wrong there imo

I've never seen him play well for Ghana. He was **** poor at the ANC this year.

Bruno was outstanding yesterday, MOM by a mile and given his injury problems of the last 18 months it really was a standout performance and a huge boost for us going forward.

Kingston was typically frustrating and clearly has far more in the locker than what we are seeing but in his defence he played a couple of sublime defence splitting passes which many strikers from a far lower level than SPL standard would have buried. Nade's lack of athleticism, ability, touch, confidence, instinct, care, call it what you will cost us the game yesterday as he missed 3 fantastic chances.

Seeing as how they are both out of contract next summer I think there's every chance we'll lose BOTH of them for nothing.

Yeah Well Fine Then
Seeing as how they are both out of contract next summer I think there's every chance we'll lose BOTH of them for nothing.

Thanks for your optimism, Bob.

YWFT.

Guest juvehearts

Keep the both of them.

drop kingston for a week out of the squad completley & bench him in 2 weeks time.

explain to him that he is not producing the kind of form that we know he can & tell him to buck up his idea's.

the thing is that HE knows that he is going to be sold in january & possiably is not trying a leg to perform under romanov.

which IMO is understandiable, but at the same time if true is very unprofessional & wont help himself at all to get another club.

Bruno's 1 game back was capped by a wonderful goal & a solid performance, it'll be interesting to see how he copes against aberdeen at tynecastle. (if he is picked)

i'd still love to play a 3-5-2 with stewart, jonsson, kingston, bruno & driver in midfield, with ruben & miko on the bench.

nade needs a strike partner & i feel glen has to be given his chance, im not too sure about branny, but if he is doing what his brother say's in traning then ffs get him on.

Bit unfair this one. I think the whole midfield benefited from having a composed player in the middle of the park, including Kingston. I think we have one of the best midfields in the league now. If only we had an out and out striker!

Bit unfair this one. I think the whole midfield benefited from having a composed player in the middle of the park, including Kingston. I think we have one of the best midfields in the league now. If only we had an out and out striker!

Are you Ewan Murray? He said almost exactly that on telly on Saturday. For what it's worth I agree with you totally.

I vote St Johnstone.

I think it's a bit early to be picking one great player over another. I'd rather keep them both and weed out a dozen or so at the other end of the squad.

Seymour M Hersh

What chance both? Seemed to me there is a real chance they will compliment each other and bring the best out in each other thereby allowing M Stewart a more relaxed time to concentrate on his game. I would not want Bruno out on the right wing in any case.

Archived